Visiting Angels - McKinney, TX

Visiting Angels - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Loved doing business with you and your Angels!!!☺️

My husband was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia in April of 2018. Soon after, it became apparent that I was unable to care for his needs without help.

My husband and I moved to Frisco, TX to stay with our daughter and son-in-law so we could get the care he needed. Since my son-in-law worked the night shift, he was able to help care for my husband from 9 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon. My daughter’s job enabled her to help from 4:30 in the afternoon until bedtime.

That left a gap of 4 hours each afternoon when I was left to care for my husband alone, and that’s when we contacted Visiting Angels. It was the best decision we made during the long, painful journey that led us to seeing my husband slowly deteriorate and succumb to this hateful disease. During that 8 month period, the Angels were such a blessing. We could never have done without their reliable, kind and loving care.

Every day they came, these young ladies so full of compassion for my husband, brought joy to him. His eyes would light up when they came to his side and spoke to him. They fed him, took him to the bathroom, changed his clothing and bathed him, and helped me around the house.

In addition to visiting with my husband, they talked to me and the bond we forged between those ladies and each member of our family was a tight bond of love, trust and caring for a man who was coherent in his speech only briefly, who was cogent off and on for only an hour or so each day. Yet these young women brought light and comfort, peace and love to a helpless and slowly dying man.

I cannot recommend Visiting Angels highly enough. Their care enabled us to have some freedom from worry especially when it came to having care overnight and for a weekend or two. God bless these ladies for their deep commitment to give the very best loving care within their considerable abilities to my husband and our family.

We are very happy with Visiting Angels so far.

We are very happy with Visiting Angels so far. We get the same two caregivers all the time. We have never had any trouble with reliability, or not being able to get a replacement. I don't have any complaints, they are reasonably priced. We haven't had any trouble with the billing. No complaints at all, things are going well.

Mother's care

Caring and competent caretaker and professional agency.

Excellent service, from the...

Excellent service, from the most kind and caring professionals.

Greetings and wishes of a happy and blessed day from Visiting Angels!

My name is Scott Kolp and my wife, Theresa, and I own and operate Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services in Collin County. Our primary mission and goal is to help our client families and individuals remain independent and living in the comfort of their own homes as opposed to having to look at other less desirable options like assisted living and nursing facilities. Often times all that is needed is just that little bit of extra help and that is where we come in.

Every one of our family’s situations is unique and we take a tremendous amount of pride in custom tailoring a plan of care that addresses each unique situation. From simple companionship, meal preparation,transportation and light housekeeping to full personal care like assistance with transfers/ambulation, bathing, grooming and toileting; our experienced caregivers have it covered. From a few hours per day to 24/7 live-in assistance, Visiting Angels are always available.

A few highlights of our agency versus some of the others in town: · Our caregivers are our employees and part of the Visiting Angels family – we do not use contract labor.

· We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. During our recent mandatory state inspection, DADS (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services) scored us a PERFECT 100 finding our agency DEFICIENCY FREE!

· ALL of our caregivers are thoroughly screened including local, state and national background checks and ALL are drug tested PRIOR to employment with the agency.

· We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We understand how important the care we provide for our families is and are therefore ALWAYS accessible.

· Our families are never lost in the shuffle with our agency. There are no middle men and your primary contact will always be either Theresa or I and you can expect progress reports and updates on a weekly basis.