Visiting Angels - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Special Diet Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Respite Available
We are very happy with Visiting Angels so far.
We are very happy with Visiting Angels so far. We get the same two caregivers all the time. We have never had any trouble with reliability, or not being able to get a replacement. I don't have any complaints, they are reasonably priced. We haven't had any trouble with the billing. No complaints at all, things are going well.
Caring and competent caretaker and professional agency.
Excellent service, from the...
Excellent service, from the most kind and caring professionals.
From the Office
Greetings and wishes of a happy and blessed day from Visiting Angels!
My name is Scott Kolp and my wife, Theresa, and I own and operate Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services in Collin County. Our primary mission and goal is to help our client families and individuals remain independent and living in the comfort of their own homes as opposed to having to look at other less desirable options like assisted living and nursing facilities. Often times all that is needed is just that little bit of extra help and that is where we come in.
Every one of our family’s situations is unique and we take a tremendous amount of pride in custom tailoring a plan of care that addresses each unique situation. From simple companionship, meal preparation,transportation and light housekeeping to full personal care like assistance with transfers/ambulation, bathing, grooming and toileting; our experienced caregivers have it covered. From a few hours per day to 24/7 live-in assistance, Visiting Angels are always available.
A few highlights of our agency versus some of the others in town: · Our caregivers are our employees and part of the Visiting Angels family – we do not use contract labor.
· We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. During our recent mandatory state inspection, DADS (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services) scored us a PERFECT 100 finding our agency DEFICIENCY FREE!
· ALL of our caregivers are thoroughly screened including local, state and national background checks and ALL are drug tested PRIOR to employment with the agency.
· We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We understand how important the care we provide for our families is and are therefore ALWAYS accessible.
· Our families are never lost in the shuffle with our agency. There are no middle men and your primary contact will always be either Theresa or I and you can expect progress reports and updates on a weekly basis.