Synergy Home Care of Grosse Pointe - Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

Synergy Home Care of Grosse Pointe - Grosse Pointe Farms, MI has yet not published prices.

Some reservations

The caregivers were good with the patient and safe and caring. They did not have as much experience with Hospice patients as I expected. But that did not prove to be an issue with physical caregiving.
The book-keeping appears slow for getting statements, and they were slow to respond to phone calls at that time.
In their defense, I believe it was an exceptionally busy time for all caregiving companies here.

We really like the person we have.

We really like the person we have. They are a good value for the money! She gets a lot done in the two hours she’s here. I don’t know how we ever got by without her!

I have the utmost confidence in them.

They’re very friendly, prompt, and willing to negotiate and they are consistent. Their workers are very dedicated to working. We never had any problems with her showing up for the care of my mom. I trust them to reschedule if they ever needed to. I have the utmost confidence in them.

Caring for your aging parents or a family member can be exhausting, lonely work – but you are not alone. Thousands of families go through this every year and find comfort and relief with Synergy HomeCare. We are an affordable, compassionate choice for family caregivers considering nursing homes or assisted living facilities, and our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer comfort and relief. We offer customized in-home care for seniors and other people limited by Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia, patients recovering from surgery – even new mothers. Our team specializes in providing a friendly, helping hand around the house, from basic housekeeping and companionship to personal or memory care services.

Finding the right help for someone you care for can be a difficult decision. Our experienced and friendly staff can help you understand your options, compare the costs – and get you help fast.