Comfort Care Home Care Assistance - Grosse Pointe, MI

Comfort Care Home Care Assistance - Grosse Pointe, MI has yet not published prices.

The person from Comfort Care has been here 4 times so far. Very pleased so far. I could have rated a little higher, but fabulous seems not a good word so far.

If I could give it less than 1 star I would. Office personel is rude, and aids they send are unkempt. Horrible experience with this company taking care of my mother.

Simply "OUTSTANDING"... if there was a greater word then I would submit it. Beyond pleased with [Removed] assistance and counsel in making very difficult decisions. The in home care person [Removed] is an angel indeed.

Good Patience and Care

This is a great service and we were very pleased that they were able to get us in home care as soon as needed. The staff was always understanding to the needs we had. The caretaker was not what we wanted and this was not a good first-time experience for us. It was not the staff, we would use the service again if needed for in-home care.

Comfort Care provided great service. Dad is no longer living in his home so service was discontinued.

In home care for family.

I like the service for getting someone to come to my home for care for my husband. The staff found us someone to help with the personal care needed for my husband. We like that she is willing to help with some household responsibilites and that really helps me. My husband does like the care that he is receiving. We would recommend this service and the care taker to other families.

Good Experience with This Home Care

We are no longer needing the services of this home care agency. However our experiences with this agency was a good one. They did a great job taking care of my father, and his needs. I would say that their prices were a little high, but our experiences with this agency went well overall. I would recommend it.

In home care for my mom

I am happy with the service the caretaker is very reliable and she does arrive on time. they help with the needs of my mom with her medication. They help with all the meals that are needed. Some laundry and person errands that are needed. She is good company for my mom. I am happy with this service and with the care taker that we have now. I would recommend this service to other families if needing good help in a home for a loved one.

So far everything is working out good.

So far everything is working out good. So far we haven't had any issues with people being late or not showing up. We have been pretty happy with their service so far, and feel they deserve a good score.

The process to start the service was made easy!!

The caregivers that we have worked with are always on time. They are a companion for my grandpa. I have not had any concerns about the caregivers we have come out to the house. My grandpa is hard to please so Comfort Care is working with us to find the right caregiver for him.

Working out well so far!

Things are working out very well with Comfort Care, my loved one seems very happy with the service! She feels much more independent having someone to help her run errands and get to and from appointments without having to rely on family members for rides. The people have all been very polite, and accommodating and punctual in regards to scheduling.

Wonderful agency. I have been in con...

Wonderful agency. I have been in contact with them. Mom is experiencing some health issues (requiring hospitalization) so it has not been feasible to have the provider come out. But I have received their literature and add'l information from the company.