Synergy Home Care of Baltimore - Towson, MD

Synergy Home Care of Baltimore - Towson, MD has yet not published prices.

Pleased with This Home Care Agency

So far everything is working out well for me since I started to receive home care from this agency. I enjoy my care giver, she is very well qualified. She is very helpful, and delightful to be around. I happy with all they have done for me. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Good Experience with This Home Care

We had a short, but good experience with this home care agency. Everything went well. I used this agency for one night. The care giver knew what she was doing. I knew he was safe, and in good hands. I would use this home care agency again if need. Also I would recommend it, it was a pleasant experience.

Need to be more on the ball!

These people were great and they were very nice. I did like that they had the services that we needed. I just did not think that they were very good about getting things done fast enough. Especially when it came to assessing dad.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages—we can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

Synergy HomeCare can provide local and long distance home care service to you or a loved one regardless of where you call home be it an assisted living facility, nursing home, hospice or hospital. Often times, you or a loved one do not need to be in one of these facilities and a caregiver can allow you or a loved one to return to the comfort of your own home