Absolute Care Services LLC - Rosedale, MD

Absolute Care Services LLC - Rosedale, MD has yet not published prices.

Nice people!

The people were very helpful and very nice. I saw that they offered all the services that we wanted. However, I felt that they were not as attentive to things as I would like them to be. Also they were slow to get things done.

I had a situation with my father being discharged from the hospital on very short notice and they were able to meet our needs and on a Friday evening no less.

Absolute Care Services is doing a good job!!!

We have been happy with this home care agency. The caregivers are there 6 hours a day, 7 days a week. They help with cooking, driving, dressing, bathing, making sure Mom takes her medication and light housekeeping. The people who came out to the house to set up the service were nice and made the process easy. We appreciate very much that they have been flexible with the coverage hours on days when plans change.

The right choice

Absolute Care Services is absolutely the right choice. A small agency that is able to provide the right care giver. Everyone is very responsive and helpful. They will even provide information regarding additional options that may be covered by Medicare. We would absolutely use them again.

An excellent agency