Senior Helpers - Towson, MD has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

I was extremely disappointed with the caregiver that was sent to my house for my father. The meeting with the person to get information about my father and what we needed and expected went so well that I was very surprised. They got the schedule wrong to start with. I needed a daytime person and the girl they sent was for overnights. That was nothing compared to the appearance of the girl. She was in dirty clothes,had dirty hair and holes in her shoes. I would not have let her watch my dog let alone my father. I understand many people just hire people to take care of family members and never see them because they can't be bothered with it but I don't do that. The woman I spoke with to cancel the contract didn't even realize my father lives with me I suppose she thought I would never see her if she worked at night.

Enjoying the service so far

Our experience with Seniors Helpers has been good overall, my Dad seems to like the people that they send over. He says they've always done a good job cooking for him, which is one of the main reasons we use the service. Generally they're good about showing up on time or alerting to any scheduling difficulties, although there was one Saturday where they did not let us know ahead of time they didn't have anyone, which was disconcerting.

Unacceptable

I cannot recommend Senior Helpers. My mom urgently need care, and they sent someone who literally fell asleep on the job! Since then, my impression of the company has not improved. Their accounting department has been surly and aggressive, and I am looking forward to ending my relationship with the company.

Unacceptable

Excellent care

So far our experience with Senior Helpers has been a good one! The aide they chose for Mom has been a great fit, and Mom has shown a lot of improvement since we started with the service.

Very friendly and accommodating

So far they've done an excellent job. They've been very accommodating when it comes to hours and schedules. We had a few specific requests about making sure we received a few regular people, so my loved one wouldn't have to learn too many new faces, and although it took a bit to get that worked out they did come through for us. All of the caregivers I've met have been very friendly, and I haven't heard any complaints from family members!

I am so thankful to have discovered Senior Helpers

My helper is a WONDERFUL young lady and very sweet. Mom loves her and so do I. I feel less stress now my helper is taking care of mom while I am at work and helps with some chores around the house while mom is napping. I am so glad I inquired into help and found Senior Helpers. Don't hesitate to contact them. It made all the difference in helping take care of my mom. I don't think I could do it without their help.

I AM SO PLEASED WITH MY HELPER. SHE IS WONDERFUL!

Senior Helpers placed a wonderful young lady to help with my mom. Mom loves her and so do I. Not only does the helper assist mom, she helps take care of some housework when mom is napping. I feel less stress when I get home from work as mom is well taken care of and less chores to rush and get done. I am so happy I choose Senior Helpers. Don't hesitate to contact them.

He's happy we're happy

Senior Helpers is working fine for my father right now and we are very happy. The sent an older gentleman to the house to keep my father company and he is happy. If our father is happy then so are we. The sending of an older person really made a huge difference and it provides them with something in common rather then a younger person. We are very pleased and would recommend Senior Helpers to anyone.

Senior Helpers of Baltimore serves Pikesville, Towson, Essex, Bel Air and surrounding areas throughout Baltimore and Harford counties with "care and comfort at a moment's notice." Our responsiveness, dependability and experienced caregivers have allowed Senior Helpers to become one of the most trusted providers of in-home senior care in the area.

Here to help your family when you need us most!