Home Instead Senior Care - Towson, MD

Home Instead Senior Care - Towson, MD has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

very pleased

I had a very good positive experience with Home Instead Senior Care. My family and I are all very pleased.

Too expensive but the services are fine

Although we are no longer using the agency the care provided was fine. I only needed them to come and sit with Mom and kind of act as a companion in a sense. The caregiver Home Instead sent was great. I just felt as though it was quite a costly service when there isn't anything required other than to sit with my mother.

Very disappointed.

They weren't doing any of the things we wanted them to do. They were just letting my loved one "run the show". They weren't getting her up and walking her around, or stopping her from smoking all over the house, or bathing her or helping her change her clothes. They were unreliable. I have had six different substitutes, the girl that was our regular took a LOT of time off. They were late or didn't show up. I finally found a girl I really did like and she got her washed and her clothes changed, but we weren't able to keep her. I was very disappointed with the service.

Spoke with Cindy. Small wor...

Spoke with Cindy. Small world. She worked with my mom for 20 years. She is scheduled to met with my Dad and I tuesday @ 930. 10 hrs per day 7 days a week. $19 per hour. Brother and I like this plan. Dad may prefer to go the Home route.

can offer transportation, but no van....

can offer transportation, but no van. cooking, light housekeeping. min. of 3 hours and 2 days a week.

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments. We also provide Personal Care services which include assistance with Eating, Grooming, Dressing, Bathing, Toileting & Continence Care. Serving Maryland for over 16 years with Reliable, Responsive & Trained Caregivers because to us its’ Personal!