Synergy Home Care - Danbury, CT has yet not published prices.

We started home care with Synergy on Saturday, Oct. 7. The aids are working 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. They are working out well. Two aids are currently working.

Everything Working Out Great

I'am satisfied with the services my wife has been receiving from this home care agency. So far everything is working out well. I know she is safe, and in good hands with the care giver. This is a home care agency I would recommend to my family, and friends. The experience is going well.

Best of the Best!!

A very recommended Community to friends and family. They have wonderful staff that is very caring and helpful. The meals they prepared were good. I was very pleased with the help they provided. One thing i really liked was that they were very nice, everything i asked them to do they would. They were very motivated.

Synergy Home Health Care

Christina from Synergy Home Health Care was awesome. She came out quickly to do a needs assessment of what my in-laws needed at their residence, and customized a custodial plan for them and made sure we were all involved in a discussion of wants, needs and concerns.

Would definitely recommend

Since I broke my leg I have had the opportunity to be cared for by three different individuals. One was a last minute substitute for the day. She was the reason I didn't give Synergy five stars. I like that, when I first contacted them, they sent a nurse to my home to ascertain what my needs would be and give me some ideas on how to manage my mobility. Of the two caregivers who came regularly, both are very attentive to my needs and preferences. They leave me alone when I need privacy, but are never more than a shout away. They have helped me with showering, dressing, grocery shopping, a trip to the vet, a trip to the mall, laundry and meal preparation among other things. They always arrive at the appointed time and act professionally while maintaining a sense of humor. They seem to genuinely enjoy their work. When we hit a glitch, the owner himself jumped in and worked it out to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Synergy to anyone looking for a home health caregiver.