Connecticut Nursing Services - Brookfield, CT

Connecticut Nursing Services - Brookfield, CT has yet not published prices.

There was a fantastic aide that took care of my dad ( [Removed]) yrs ago.i was so pleased with the agency in sending this wonderful workers. I have referred this agency to others. Might I add I couldn't ask for more honest ,reliable worker. Thanks again

A great service with care

I am happy with this in home care service. The caretaker is reliable. She does help her with personal needs. She helps with some of the cleaning. We find that the services is dependable. I would highly recommend this services and the aids that are hired for families needing care in home for a family member or loved.

Peace of mind

We have used Connecticut Nursing Services I can not really find the words to say how wonderful they were! Very competent, comforting, and caring. They were endlessly patient and reassuring. We were highly impressed with the balanced approach to care and their genuine effort to get to know Family and find a caregiver best suited for her needs.

Excellent family services

I can't express enough gratitude to the staff and owner of Connecticut Nursing Services during our time of need. It is always tough losing a loved one but having the assistance of multiple nursing assistants and staff members allowed our family to concentrate on celebrating the life of our loved one (in her last couple of years) rather than worrying about her healthcare.

Very Satisfied

We have been satisfied with Connecticut Nursing Services and their staff that has been helping with my mother in law. Everything is going very good, the staff is very helpful and very accommodating to my mother in law. There's this one Nurse that comes in by the name of Selen she is a big hit with my mother in law and she comes at 9:30 in the morning and at the time my mother in law watches Mass on the t.v. and she sits there with her and watches it along with her and we think that is very nice of her to do and through out the day as she does her duties she will sing some of the songs they heard on Mass that morning. The agency is very professional and we are very happy with everything.

Connecticut Nursing Services knows the importance of quality and affordable home care. Our dedicated team is ready to help you in finding the compassionate, reliable and qualified caregivers you deserve. From as little as 1 hour a day to 24 hours around the clock care, our caregivers are ready to assist you whether you are in an Assisted Living, Convalescent Home or in the privacy of your own home.
Quality and Affordable Care: We strive to deliver the best possible home care to help you continue living independently in the privacy of your own home for as long as possible. Our Homemaker/Home Health Aide services are designed with your personal needs in mind.