SYNERGY Home Care Chicago - Chicago, IL

SYNERGY Home Care Chicago - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

Care and comfort in home.

We have been very happy with the care that we have gotten from this service. The staff has been wonderful to help us with our needs. We like that we have gotten a care taker that is responsible and helpful for the care needed in a home. We like knowing that the care taker does arrive on time and is very professional and caring. We would recommend this service and care from this good in home care.

I would recommend this service

The caregiver that comes out to the house is great. They are on time and a great companion for my loved one. They help with light housekeeping, cooking, taking them to appointments and other places. When the owner came out to the house they explained everything. They listened to us and got a good feel for my loved ones requirements.

Satisfied for the Most Part

For the most part it has been a good experience for my bother with this home care agency. Everything is working out well. The only complaint he has, is that he would like more of a constancy with the care givers. Other than that issue he pleased with the services he has been receiving. This is a home care agency we would recommend.

Compatible Helper

A nursing student who lives not far from my house comes over weekly to help with housework. I am able to hand her a list and do not have to monitor her, as she recalls where everything needed to get the job done is located. We have things in common--we like the same music, for example-- that help us to understand each other.