Synergy Home Care - Burnsville - Burnsville, MN

Synergy Home Care - Burnsville - Burnsville, MN has yet not published prices.

Capable staff

The office of the care service was in a convenient location for me since it is nearby where I live. My loved one receives care once a week from the staff members and they are great. They are friendly, capable, communicative, knowledgeable, and nice people. They would occasionally cook for her when needed. They would make my loved one an egg for breakfast or a sandwich for lunch. Once in a while they would take her to Mcdonald’s too. Every week, they would take my loved one to her hair appointment which was nice. The staff team is very flexible. I would recommend this scare service to others; however one drawback at the home is trying to get in touch with the director. They were in the process of changing locations for their office so it has been really shaky trying to get ahold of them. However, other than that the care service that they provide to my love one has been great.

We have used Synergy Home Care for almost a month now. It is just what we were looking for.

They did a good job

I think they did a good job but my husband had a personality conflict with the caregiver. I would recommend them.

Very pleased!

I am very pleased with Synergy. The caregivers are great, always on time and if they can't make it they do call to let us know. They also check in and follow up when needed. I would recommend Synergy for anyone looking for home care.

You are in good hands.

They are very detail oriented and make sure that everything is going well. I will be using them again in the future. Omar and Kimelyn checked in while I was gone and made sure all was well. The aides were very knowledgeable and did a great job.

Nice Caregivers!!

The caregivers that have been coming to my home have been friendly. The communication has also been good they are always updating with me if i need anything. The caregivers keep me company at certain times. I would recommend them to friends and families their services have been very helpful. They also help at times with some of the grocery shopping that needs to be done.

We Have A Great Care Giver

Everything is going very well for my father with this home care agency. I really like our current care giver. She is great with all the help she provides. I know my father is in good hands and being cared for well. The agency has been great to work it. Overall I would recommend this home care agency.

I would recommend Synergy Home Care!!

The caregivers at this home car agency have been great. They help my mom with not only her personal needs but also light housework and cooking. The office staff explained things well and it has been a great experience working with them.

Making the decision to contact an in-home care services agency for a family member can be one of the hardest choices you can make. At Synergy HomeCare, we know and understand this fully and welcome the opportunity to come and speak with both you and your family member.

At Synergy HomeCare, we strive to provide the utmost comfort and highest quality of life for our clients every day. So please, if your loved one is in Burnsville, Bloomington, Eagan, Apple Valley, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, and Rosemont, don’t let another day go by without contacting Synergy HomeCare and letting us create a better quality of life for you and your family.