|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Sylv care and rehab genisis
The staff seems to really care about my mothers well being. It is easy to get staff to talk with you if needed issues arise. The building is very clean with no offensive smells.
I cannot thank them enough for all they have done!
Sylvania Care and Rehab is wonderful
My mother has dementia, so it is hard to rate her care. She has misplaced her glasses and get hearing aides. When brought to the care givers attention they acted surprised she had neither. I did talk with administration and they did work on a new plan of care. But do to her condition it is difficult to completely care for her needs completely. They do conferences every other month she is kept clean and she seems to be well adjusted. She still remains with the regular residents, they are striving to keep her in one location and one routine. That to me is very caring and important to help with her mentally.
The staff really cares for the residents well being. I cannot thank them enough.