Staff is Experienced.

This property was nice it was in line with a lot of the others we had toured. This community seemed to offer more than some of the other group homes we were looking at. The staff was very nice and kind you could tell they have been doing this awhile very professional. The community was clean and well maintained.

My Mom's experience at Sunshine Care

I was very impressed with the owner's initial assessment and interaction with my mom. I visited the facility and met a very attentive, caring, loving and knowledgeable team. The facility was extremely clean and tidy. Most importantly, this is the first time that my mother has moved without any complaint or difficulties. She looks much better, eats better and loves her new home.
Sunshine Care has been a great change for my mother and I.

> no respit or skilled nursing facili...

> no respit or skilled nursing facility. > does not accomodate dementia patients with future wandering or behavioral issues. (con) > not suitable for patients with moderate and advances stages of dementia. (con) > owned by two Iranian ladies > Owner used to be a CNA however did not renew her license because it was not needed. She has a health Specialist certification. (con) > Persian meal is not provided. (con)

Situated in the beautiful coastal community of Laguna Niguel, our home is a stones throw away from the coast and other California landmarks. Recently remodeled in early 2008 with the comfort and safety of our residents in mind, we were able to create the perfect home for our residents. Throughout this single story residence you will find travertine and hardwood flooring, which compliments the beautiful colors and accents that are carried throughout its open floor plan. Our living quarters are open and spacious for easy and safe mobility and is furnished with new and comfortable furniture.