Alicia Care - Laguna Niguel, CA

A highly conscientious and a purpose driven professional

Dr. Anwar [Removed] of Alicia Care has spent all of his career both clinical as well as non-clinical working with our seniors, devoting his time and energy to administering extra ordinary care to the frailest of the frail. He has put his heart and soul into providing this care, and no matter how challenging his residents behaviors or their needs, he is always patient, kind and compassionate with each resident. He truly exemplifies someone with an affectionate heart who makes a quiet difference in someone's life for all the right reasons. Highly conscientious and a purpose driven professional, he puts his heart and soul and his sweat and blood in pursing his goal, i.e., to provide EXCELLENT CARE to the geriatric population under his watch.One of my colleague Heather Marie [REemoved], CEO/President of [Removed], a placement agency for the elderly in Newport Beach, endorsed Dr. [Removed] on her Face Book page in these words. I quote: Heather Marie [Removed]: I am so proud to call this man my friend. I have personally witnessed him work absolute miracles with his residents....a true testament to his knowledge, compassion and commitment to the seniors he serves. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Removed], Alicia Care Laguna Niguel! In extending my gratitude, I too thank you Anwar for all the good you have done all your life for others. I salute you for providing quality care with compassion and respect to my deceased father in law while he was under your care at Alicia Care. I strongly recommend Alicia Care for your loved ones.

Dr. Saeed -- Intelligent, Honorable and a Resolute Professional.

When one think carefully for a solution for any geriatric healthcare matter no name comes to your mind other than Dr. Anwar Saeed of Alicia Care in Laguna Niguel. My family have the honor and privilege to be his client for the last 5 years. With a track record of success, Anwar handles all aspects of geriatric care management at his RCFE. He is conscientious, diligent and ethical. His skills, insight and understanding of geriatric health issues is incredible, and his work PAR - EXCELLENCE. His passion and willingness for working with senior's, notably those with Alzheimer's & Dementia is remarkable. He is an amazing advocate for people living with Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease - maintaining their dignity and quality of life. The quality care that Dr. Saeed provides to his frail residents at his "home" changes so many things for the better. The residents start talking more, eating better, looks healthier and make a come back to a normal healthy living.

He and his team work as a cohesive unit with common systems, common knowledge, and unconditional teamwork. When it comes to raising the quality of life and health care of his residents, he sees boundless possibilities. He believes that his Care Management Protocol is designed to achieve the results it gets, and only through continuous improvement of this Protocol he will make a difference in the quality of life and health care of his geriatric population. Results for his residents and communities define his success. Whether residents, families, the home health care or hospice workforce, or his own staff, he recognizes and value everyone’s knowledge, experience, and input. He interacts with everyone with a spirit of cooperation, a sense of humor, and the utmost respect.

I wish to whole heartedly endorse Dr. Saeed for his invaluable experience, integrity and dedication. If you want a quality care for your loved one then Alicia Care RCFE is the answer.

Homey facility, compassionate care

My mother spent 4+ years at Alicia Care and was given loving, competent and compassionate care throughout that time.
Dr. Saeed, the owner/administrator of Alicia Care has a medical background and many years of experience in caring for seniors. The fact that he lives on site is just one more plus in assuring that the seniors in his care get attentive, experienced and compassionate care.
Alicia Care provides a lovely and homey environment and the staff, especially Belen, are well trained and caring. The food is yummy and care is given to provide whatever special food and/or needs for the clients.
I feel lucky that I chose Alicia Care for my mother who had Alzheimers. She was able to get not only the care that she needed but they even indulged her love for dancing and card playing.

Live with a Physician in his HOME...!!

I am Daniel Depmore, PA-C from Ali Tabatabai, MD Inc Group. For the past six years the group members visit RCFE's and SNF's to manage the healthcare needs of seniors in Orange County with a goal to keep them out of the ER and hospital with early intervention. To accomplish this goal requires a strong team of home health nurses, physical therapists, RCFE owners/administrators and their care givers.

Dr Anwar Saeed, owner/administrator of Alicia Care homes in Laguna Niguel is one professional with whom I have worked with during this past six years. I have found him a man of impeccable integrity, compassion and patience. It is a testimony to his strength of character that his residents and their families have full faith in him and his tireless work as a care provider. He takes on many patients/residents with advanced acuity requiring quick and timely clinical intervention from us. Dr Saeed's extensive medical background, his vast gerontology experience and his pro-active clinical approach allows him for quicker assessment and communication to us which results in virtually no trips to ER and hospital for his residents. He lives in the same home as the residents 24/7. Families are grateful to him for this level of attention. It is a unique partnership not commonly available in most communities. I have no hesitation in saying that Dr Saeed is truly exceptional and performs way above anybody's expectations.
I strongly recommend Alicia Care for all your care needs.

Looking for a Top Class RCFE?? Alicia Care is the answer.

Housecall Doctors Medical Group comprises a team of doctors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Probationers and ancillary medical staff delivering comprehensive medical care to the elderly. The team make house calls, visits Assisted Living facilities, and Residential Care Facilities for Elderly (RCFE) to cater to the healthcare needs of senior population.

Alicia Care in Laguna Niguel is one of the RCFE with whom Housecall Doctors Medical Group is working with for the last 12 years. The owner of this meticulously organized HOME is a Physician --- Dr. Anwar Saeed. I have always enjoyed working with Dr Saeed. He and I have been working together for over five years. He is professional, articulate and most important CARING. His residents benefit from his knowledge both as an RCFE Administrator and a Clinician. He makes my job so much easier as he has great understanding of the health problems of geriatric population that he serves. Due to his proactive approach his residents visits to ER and hospitals is almost nil. He has pleasant bedside manners and is always willing and ready to help and extend care to his residents beyond the call of his duty. He lives amongst his residents and is available to them all the time. I strongly recommend Dr Saeed's Alicia Care if you are looking for a safe and a caring environment for your loved one.

I will place my loved one at ALICIA CARE.

I am a veteran in the field of senior care industry, working in different capacities for almost 40 years. Since the last 2 decades mostly the focus of my work has been on placement of seniors in RCFE's, Assisted Livings and Skilled Nursing Facilities through my senior placement agency --- "Alzheimer's Placement Specialist".

I have been working closely and doing business with Dr. Anwar Saeed's RCFE, Alicia Care in Laguna Niguel for thirteen years. Never do I get more glowing feed back from family members than for the care given at Alicia Care by Dr. Saeed. To say he goes "the extra mile" is an understatement. He has been known to stay up nights alongside his residents while they are ill if need be to ascertain their well being personally and professionally. I have yet to see any Physician opening his heart and his personal home to this frail group of people of our society and living with them and available to them day and night x 365 days. This is unheard of in my experience in the elder care industry.

Dr. Saeed's dedication, loyalty and tenacity while fighting for the rights of his residents is beyond admiral, he is amazing.

FABOLOUS HOMEY RCFE.

ALICIA CARE is a fabolous Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. Operated by a Physician, the house is cozy, tremendously maintained, centrally located, and truly feels like home. The service provided is unbelievable and the food served is delicious and is of top quality. I could not ask for anything more for my beloved mother who lived there for almost 7 years before passing at the age of 104 years.

Icing on the cake is...!! the good doctor is extremely compassionate and caring and he lives onsite and is available to his residents 24/7, 365 days.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place for your loved one.

First-Class highy Quality Care.

Hey Doc, we personally want to thank you and your staff for rendering first-class, high quality service to our deceased parents when they resided with you at Alicia Care. The professional and pleasant manner in which you always dealt with our parents with DEMENTIA was excellent.

We were especially impressed with the cordial relationship you built in day-to-day dealings with both of them. The prompt replies to any queries, we as a family had, along with regular contacts both electronically and in person with us was really commendable.

For six long years our parents remained under your care without a single complaint would speak for itself. We had found the personal interaction to be most satisfying and have no hesitation in recommending you to any family looking for the best possible care for their loved ones.

What a GREAT Home!

Simply OUTSTANDING in ALL regards. This immaculate home is owned by a Physician who lives there and is available to his residents & their families 24/7. Can't ask more than this. My dad was dying when he was brought to this home 9 years before. He is still living and going strong. Full credit to the care givers and the owner for their 5 stars service. Simply no match. HIGHLY recommended.