Accent Living - Laguna Niguel, CA

Wonderful, loving environment

Our mom was living at Accent Living for approximately eight months. She was very happy there. The staff was terrific. They were all very caring, and offered personalized service. They were also extremely warm and caring. She received excellent care and attention. Chris, was her main caregiver. He always was so kind and did little extras, like cutting her hair and doing her nails. Ruth is their main cook, and made sure the meals were delicious and presently beautifully. Charlie was also great, and Jo Jo the owner always kept us informed of what was going on. We always felt very welcome when visiting her. When she passed away, they were there to mourn with us. We are so thankful that we were able to find such a loving environment for our mom's final days.

I was concerned about finding the rig...

I was concerned about finding the right place for my father. I didn't want him to feel like we were sticking him someplace to die. Accent Living was truly an answer to prayer. The staff went out of their way to help him adjust. To have familiar things around him, he brought some of his furniture, paintings and family photos. The family felt free to drop in at anytime for a visit or to take him out to breakfast or dinner. The Accent Living staff was so kind and helpful, both to their guests and their families. They kept me informed of any changes regarding my father and were helpful in dealing with the doctors when medications needed to be adjusted. High praise isn't enough for Accent Living. They are truly angels in disguise.

Love this senior home !

Accent living is the BEST senior home that we have ever had my 88 year old father in. .
We had him a couple places in OC, then one up in Idaho. We have never had the Top Quality care, that is given at Accent Living ! The team leader is Lawrence ( JoJo) Raya. JoJo is the head of a senior association for caregivers, in South County. His care and knowledge are cutting edge. He goes to Dr's visits with my Dad and my husband / myself. He is always on top of every medicine and treatment.
His main caregivers are Chris and Ruth (or L.V. on the weekends). Accent is always amazingly clean, and often smells of bleach. Often the staff will have gloves or masks on, according to the task that they are doing. The other men living there are so sweet , we are now very fond of all of them !
Chris calls the senior men his other "grandfathers". He treats them with Dignity, love, and exemplary
care. My father almost died at Christmas, with 2 hospitalizations and 2 skilled nursing bouts. He has turned completely around since this home. Ruth with her fine nutritious cooking (watching each senior's diet, according to their health requirements), along with a sweet and ministering heart !
My husband is a physician of over 30 years, and I am in the medical field. We have high expectations for quality care. We are totally Blessed to have found this wonderful home and would be happy to answer any questions that anyone might have. My dad will stay at this home until God takes him home.
Oh by the way, My dad has Never loved a senior home until now !! He is very very Happy here.

Totally Positive

Over the many years my mother lived here there is not one negative thing I can say about the care she received and the atmosphere that was created by the owner & staff. Helpful, caring, fun & conscientious beyond belief & well beyond what was expected from start to finish.

Thank you!

We had a wonderful experience with Accent Living. My mother lived at the facility for two years. The staff is professional and you can always tell that they really care about the people they provide service for. This includes the family and friends.
Jojo and his staff are extremely kind, reliable, competent, supportive and really go above and beyond. Doing the extra things like doctor/hospital visits, shopping, etc and really taking the time and interest in their clients. You can be assured that your loved ones will be well taken care of.
I would definitely recommend their services.

We operate a 6-bed elderly board & care facility that offers a place our residents can call their own. Located in Laguna Niguel, CA, the home creates an environment that is warm, caring, and promotes active interaction among residents & staff. Our commitment centers on the long term care and well-being of the resident by making every effort necessary to provide:

An exceptional level of care that caters to the resident's medical & emotional needs;
Respect and dignity for every individual while encouraging active participation; and,
A professional executive and administrative function that ensures a safe and efficient way of managing the resident's health & activities of daily living.