Ivy Glenn Terrace III - Laguna Niguel, CA

Beautiful home and caring staff

[Name removed] and staff of Ivy Glen Terrace have taken care of my Mom on many occasions. The home setting is beautiful and welcoming. My Mom always has a good time and is well cared for. I would recommend Ivy Glen Terrace to anyone looking for care for their loved ones.

Loved my tour!

I was able to tour all 3 homes with [name removed] and I just think they are all wonderful. The rooms are spacious and nice. The staff were all very kind to me and seemed really good with the residents. All the residents seemed comfortable and happy which is what I was looking for. All the homes were so beautiful. Landscaping was nice, backyards were nice which is important for me because as I'm trying to make my decision on where to help place my mother I'm taking all of this into consideration. [Name removed] was such a pleasure to work with, making me feel instantly at ease. I look forward to placing my mom with Ivy Glenn. Thanks [name removed]

Property in need of upgrading.

Still getting a feel for things

It's only been a short time since moving dad into Ivy Glenn. The staff seem to be friendly although I am still getting to know them. The one thing that I really like is that you get a really comfortable feeling there.

Felt Like a Business

It was owned by a woman and her son. The house was gorgeous but I felt like it was more of a business than a friendly home, even thought it was family owned. A friend of ours sent his mom there and they thought it was wonderful. I just didn't get the same feeling and you have to go with your gut.

Ivy Glenn Terrace is a family run business owned and operated by Gail Posselt, who has ran elder care homes for the last 21 years. We have three different homes, all of which are on the same cul-de-sac in Laguna Niguel, California. We go out of our way to meet the resident and family needs. We keep a folder of all the recommendation letters we have received over the years, and show that on our tours.

We have an LVN on staff, a licensed psychiatrist on call, a specialist that comes in to do nails, a gal that does hair, and different meals each day. We hope we get a chance to show you what we are really about!