|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Property in need of upgrading.
Still getting a feel for things
It's only been a short time since moving dad into Ivy Glenn. The staff seem to be friendly although I am still getting to know them. The one thing that I really like is that you get a really comfortable feeling there.
Felt Like a Business
It was owned by a woman and her son. The house was gorgeous but I felt like it was more of a business than a friendly home, even thought it was family owned. A friend of ours sent his mom there and they thought it was wonderful. I just didn't get the same feeling and you have to go with your gut.
From the Office
Ivy Glenn Terrace is a family run business owned and operated by Gail Posselt, who has ran elder care homes for the last 21 years. We have three different homes, all of which are on the same cul-de-sac in Laguna Niguel, California. We go out of our way to meet the resident and family needs. We keep a folder of all the recommendation letters we have received over the years, and show that on our tours.
We have an LVN on staff, a licensed psychiatrist on call, a specialist that comes in to do nails, a gal that does hair, and different meals each day. We hope we get a chance to show you what we are really about!