Exceptional Care

Professional and respectful care. Best facility in the area. Call Tracy or John [removed]

Taking great care of Mom

I think they do a great job at Sunset Pines, I'd give them top marks across the board. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff seems friendly and professional. They do a great job taking care of my loved one, and that is what is most important.

BEST PLACE

If I could give this place more then 5 stars I would. Not only is the care top notch, the place is nicely decorated and immaculate! Whenever we visit we feel right at home. My kids love going to see their Grandma! She has been there for only a short time and already loves it. I'm so thankful we found this place. I also have to mention the great meals they serve. My mother in law loves the food! She came with not much of an appetite and needed to gain some weight. In the short time she has been there she is looking so much healthier! If you read this trust me you have found the BEST place for your love one. Look no further!!! I highly recommend this place!!!

Perfect country home setting.

Sunset Pines and the staff/owners were phenomenal. We were so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet such wonderful people who have the perfect home setting. Unfortunately, it did not work out for my who needed a little more skilled care, but I would highly recommend this facility to other potential residents.

Exceptional AFC

Sunset Pines became our mother's " home" and we were able to drop in and visit her any time and we did often. The staff was always very kind, cheerful and accommodating. The home is bright, sunny, clean, roomy and truly feels like a home. We were so relieved to find such a wonderful place for our mother.