Olive Branch Senior Assisted - Perry, MI

It's good if they're not able to get up and walk around a lot. I feel the community is short staffed, but they do the best they can with what they have. I've also not seen any activities performed within the community.

Extremely Friendly and Caring

The rooms are clean at Olive Branch Senior Assisted. The staff is extremely friendly and they are very caring. When someone passes they are attentive and flexible with the needs of the family which is nice.

Fantastic place! Very caring staff.

Bob, the owner of Olive Branch, does a fantastic job! He is very skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to working with seniors, and he really keeps you up to date on how your loved one is doing. The caregivers that work here are also all very nice people, and very helpful and professional. And, for the level of care and service that they provide here the price is very reasonable! I also really appreciate that they work so well with hospice, it is somewhere that your loved one will be able to stay until the end. I really have nothing but good things to say about them!

They were there for us

My wife and I were very pleased with the care that my father had during his four month stay at Olive Branch. The director was very caring as well as the nursing staff. Dad had Alzheimer and they cared for him like we couldn't at home. I would recommend this facility to anyone with a loved one in need of care.

Four Stars

Olive Branch is wonderful! We could not be happier with staff, accommodations, location, etc. Highly recommend! Held back one star because dad has not been there long enough to know anything about the activities. There is a big screen TV everyone watches and his room has a great view of a wooded area. The Activity Director seems very nice and creative, and we hope the indoor gardens mentioned will be actualized. Very nice place for dad so far!

Extremely caring staff

Overall we've been very pleased with this place. The staff have all been very friendly and caring, and they keep the facility clean and well kept. We looked at quite a few places during our search and nowhere else could compete when it came to the services provided for the price. I would like to see them increase the frequency of their activities a bit, however.

Most like home.

The Olive Branch is wonderful. My Mother was a dementia patient and they cared for her 24/7. The staff is excellent. I felt so lucky to have found such a wonderful place for my Mom. It is very safe and clean. I never worried about my Mom when she was under their care. Mom was always in clean clothes and they actually matched. I went in one day to visit and someone polished her fingernails. How fun for Mom. They went the extra mile for Mom. The rooms are spacious and cozy. They all gather in the TV room just like home.

Wonderful Help

This service is very helpful & gives you so much information based on what your needs are. They ask you questions so they know what your situation is and can give you choices (several) that you can research. They are a wealth of information, very professional & so helpful.

Olive Branch Senior Assisted Living in Perry, Michigan

I am so happy that I moved my mother to the Olive Branch in Perry, Michigan on July 10. 2013. At first she was not happy and wanted to move back to the independent living facility she had been at. Now she loves it. We both love the same things about the Olive Branch. It is on one floor. The doors are locked at all times. She is checked on 24 hours of the day. If she is just moving around in her room, someone will check to see if she needs help with anything. The staff is very friendly, kind, and caring to each resident. Part of the total price is that she receives showers twice a week, can get her hair done every other week, someone gives her meds to her, and she can eat breakfast, when she is ready to do so - all without extra cost. I feel comfortable that the caregivers and workers there are doing what they are supposed to be doing. When I moved my mother there, I knew that I wouldn't be able to see her for a couple of weeks as my husband was having knee replacement surgery. Everyone at the Olive Branch jumped in and made sure my mother felt comfortable in her new enviroment. The rooms are beautifully done, allowing each resident to bring things from home. When my mother became ill, I was notified immediately, so the problem could be taken care of right away. This is a wonderful, wonderful place.

Assisting in all areas.

One of the lower priced Assisted Living homes we looked at for my Aunt. They are very good at assisting those that need help and taking care of everyone. Keeping them bathed, clean clothes, 3 hot meals, help going to the toilet, eating or wherever help is needed. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice, low keyed home for all who are there.

nice but too expensive

nice but too expensive

Olive Branch Senior Assisted Living is located in beautiful Northridge CA. We are well known and trusted for providing outstanding service to our residents. We offer a very calm and positive enviroment. We are located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood so you will feel comfortable from the second you walk in. We have an exceptional staff that are well trained to help you with all your needs. We offer many great amenities including a very large library, we have a great activities room, a beautiful dining area, a medical room, a salon and barber shop, a roll in shower, and a snack room. In our dining area you will be able to eat with friends and family members when then come to visit. In our activities room we have movie and sports days. It is a great way for you to socialize with other residents. We offer many great services including housekeeping, personalized care, medication assistance, shuttle bus service, help with any daily needs, and doctor appointments. Everything you could possibly need we have available to you day and night. Our goal is to provide you with only the best services and amenities possible. We know moving from your home can be difficult but that is why we make it so easy for this transition. We want to make sure you are happy and get to enjoy everyday when living in our facility. We always encourage you to come and take a tour and see if our community is a perfect fit for you.