Sunland Living - Granada Hills, CA

They Were Very Good

It was a very, very nice experience with the community and they were helpful until the end of our experience. They were good.

A Positive Experience

Things are going pretty well for my grandmother here at Sunland Living we are very pleased with our choice to move her here. She is still taking some time to adjust with the move into the community, but that staff has been wonderful with helping her settling in. The staff is great they work very hard to accommodate the residents there. It is a nice looking community and very clean never any concerns there. This community has been a positive experience for us I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Good Value

Well, it's a good value. My mother is happy there. The staff seems to be attentive and if we have concerns they seem to try to attend to them. It's a positive environment, I have noticed anything negative. We are satisfied.

Friendly and good people

They are friendly and good people. I only had a minor issue. The only other thing is that my brother says the food is nasty so I have to pick up food for him. Other than that, It has been a good experience here.

very good, really welcoming

We were so blessed to find Sunland Living! They have been really really good ever since the day we walked in there. I have absolutely no complaints. They have been right on when I have asked them to take care of things for my mother in law. They have just made her feel really welcome there!

A wonderful place for mom

After visiting several Board & Care homes in Granada Hills we chose Sunland Living. The home has an open caring environment and they truly care about all of their residents.

Sunland Living is a residential micro-community for assisted living in Granada Hills, CA. This charming little community is just one mile away from Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, which has received glowing reviews from Medicare for their excellent medical service. Sunland Living provides apartments for elderly residents who just need a little extra help now and then, but prefer to maintain as much of their independence as possible. The staff at Sunland Living offer an exceptional level of service, including meal preparation, housekeeping, medication assistance, and make sure to check in with each guest regularly throughout the day. Sunland Living also prepares Kosher and Vegetarian meals for those with specific dietary requirements or restrictions. Our community has staff members available 24 hours a day, along with a doctor on-call, a complement of compassionate, experienced nurses. There is also a visiting podiatrist and therapist who are there to provide more care, as needed. At Sunland Living, we do allow pets, so your mother or father doesn't have to say goodbye to their longtime companion. There are also private bathrooms and wheelchair accessible showers. Smoking is permitted outside. Our cozy micro-community is also near a bus stop, but we also provide complimentary transportation for our residents. With a host of on-site and off-site social and spiritual activities, beautician services, and constant support from people who care, it won't be long before your loved one considers Sunland Living their new home. Our little residential community has everything your loved one needs.