Summit View Homecare - Diamond Bar, CA

Exceeded our expectations

We made the decision to move my mother in law out of Brookdale and home with care and things are going better than we thought. She is doing much better than before and Summit View has exceeded our expectations in every way!

It's been great. We really like it.

It's been great. We really like it. I haven't had any complaints at all at this point. It's one of the nicest places we looked at, and one of the least expensive as well. I would give them a five so far.

Summit View Homecare is nice. I reall...

Summit View Homecare is nice. I really like the facility and my mom is being cared for quite well. We're very happy with their services overall.

Adequate

We didn't get to talk to the owner or the person who runs it so I don't know anything about pricing here. One of the caregivers gave me a tour. It seemed adequate. They were expanding the building to add more rooms and I think that might mean that there will be more single rooms available but I'm not sure. It was adequate but it just seemed a little dull. There was not much activity going on when we were there. Maybe it's different at other times of the day. The staff was nice and the place was clean.

This place was simply wonderful! A gr...

This place was simply wonderful! A great, knowledgeable and caring staff.

Step into our Summit View Residential Care Facility and you can’t help but feel at home. We specialize in providing personal level of care for elderly suffer from Dementia, Alzheimer, Stroke, Parkinson's and any other Medical care with 24/7 supervision and assistance designed to meet your needs. We are a family-owned operated and we take pride in providing the best service for our residents. Our goal is to provide elderly with the care and companionship they need to remain self-reliant and independent in the comfort of our board & care home. We’re licensed to serve non-ambulatory, ambulatory, wheelchair, walker age 60 and above. Our service include: 3 healthy meals served daily, Bathing, Toileting, Grooming, Dressing, Laundry, Light house keeping, Medication management, Personal Care, Daily exercises and activities including outing.