need new manager or someone to care

My sister lives at Summit Towers. She has been eat up with bed bug.The management told her to keep her mouth shut are they would kick her out. then she has fallen twices it took 18 hours to find her the first time and 3 days the second. as you can quest the mess both times and management told her it would cost her 1600.00 to clean it. which meant she lived in that smell for about a month. the inpection came they finally cleaned it.

RUN FAR, RUN FAST

This building is supposed to be for seniors and the disabled. This is NOT where you want to live or want anyone you care about to live. Management (when there is any) is only here for their paycheck. They don't care about residents at all. There are bedbugs, roaches, brown recluse spiders and mice! You can buy any kind of [removed] (or service - nudge, nudge) here you can imagine. If you are a decent person with morals and standards, RUN!

do not go here

I called Summit Towers. I had to pay them $70 and $220 and then $220 more. I had to move, they had bed bugs, they had other bugs crawling everywhere. Across the hall they had loud music. The administration wouldn’t help me. I had to buy another bed after staying there. They had roaches. That was the worst place I’ve ever lived in. I would not recommend anyone to go to this community.

My family would like to have me close...

My family would like to have me closer and in a little better neighborhood. However, this is a possible option for the interim until I get into Westview Towers.