Stonewood Manor - Farmington Hills, MI

Stonewood Manor - Farmington Hills, MI has yet not published prices.

Wouldn't recommend

This is a private group home. My friend was here. It was clean and very neat. They had no smells at all here not even food so I'm not sure what they were fed. The people were cold and it was on the darker side. You had to remove your shoes before going in. You were only allowed here from 9-11 and any visitors had to be gone by 4:00. There was no stimulation going on with the residents. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen it was just really odd rules here. The place had no personality had no entertainment and they had a high staff turnover.

Hidden Treasure

The home and caregivers are highly professional. The atmosphere is very calming and the house is kept immaculate.

I brought my mother here close to two years ago when she was spiraling downhill at a facility that houses hundreds and she was left in her room to fend for herself. She has since flourished under the caregivers attention and readiness to act in a moment here at Stonewood Manor.

In the spring and summer months the residents can sit out on the patio overlooking a beautiful yard with nature all around them. Wintertime is like a panoramic view of the outside from the living area with the snow falling and occasional deer families stroll by.

This is my mom's home away from home and I will be forever grateful for the care and compassion they have shown my mother.