Stonewood AFC - Farmington Hills, MI

It was outfitted for 3 residents, small, it was dark inside. Staff was pleasant, resident we saw seemed content. The outdoor patio was in poor shape, without landscaping or much seating.

I LOVE Stonewood AFC. My mom is always taken care of and well fed and clean. The proprietor couldn't be more kind. She is very intelligent and a nurse, which I love. She genuinely takes an interest in the patients lives and treats them like family. The care givers are also very good. I feel very fortunate to have found Stonewood AFC. I have been very picky about a place to put my mom. My mom has lived with me for the last 7 years because I couldn't see putting her in a nursing facility. If I would have found Stonewood earlier, I would have put my mom there because she gets better care than she did with me!

At Stonewood, our mission is to treat residents and their families with dignity and respect. We create a compassionate environment where residents can receive personal and competent long-term care. We provide safety, comfort, and advocacy for our residents and peace of mind for their families. We want you to feel "at home" when you choose Stonewood for your loved one.
Stonewood AFC is owned and operated by a Geriatric experienced Registered Nurse. We are equipped to serve those who are aged, physically and developmentally disabled, and those who have Alzheimer's.
Our Home is located in a quiet neighborhood on a beautiful wooded property with a relaxed atmosphere. Our spacious home is clean, comfortable and updated. We offer around the clock care, assistance and supervision. We offer nutritious and delicious cooked meals, and private and companion rooms. Thank you for your interest in Stonewood AFC!