Sterling Presbyterian Manor - Sterling, KS

Sterling Presbyterian Manor - Sterling, KS has yet not published prices.

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Long Term Care
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Resident Family Education
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Respite care available

What's Not to Like

I have occupied a 2-bedroom cottage for six months now and I absolutely love my new home. I especially like the roominess as well as the attached garage. Who can argue with housecleaning and a daily meal included in the rental fee. Being a lover of learning, we are located just a block from Sterling College where I have already taken advantage of the no-fee auditing of a class.
I find the staff extremely helpful and friendly and I look forward to many years in my new home.

At Sterling Presbyterian Manor, we offer a full range of senior living in Sterling, Kansas. Our continuum of care includes independent living, long-term care and skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, respite care and transitional living, a unique care level for residents who need some assistance but who do not yet need full-time nursing care.

Residents enjoy an array of amenities including restaurant-style dining, scheduled transportation, hair salon, library, and non-denominational chapel on our beautifully landscaped 10-acre campus.