We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Sterling Village - Sterling, KS has yet not published prices.
- Devotional Services Available
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Long Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Short Term Rehab
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Resident Family Education
- Activities Onsite
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Indoor Common Areas
- Outside Patio Garden
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Respite care available
About Sterling Village - Sterling, KS
Sterling Village , we offer a full range of senior living in Sterling, Kansas. Our continuum of care includes independent living, long-term care and skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, respite care and transitional living, a unique care level for residents who need some assistance but who do not yet need full-time nursing care.
Residents enjoy an array of amenities including restaurant-style dining, scheduled transportation, hair salon, library, and non-denominational chapel on our beautifully landscaped 10-acre campus.