Reflection Ridge Retirement Resort - Wichita, KS

A Lot to Offer

My parents seem to be settling in well at Reflection Ridge Retirement Resort. It is a really nice community with a lot to offer the residents. So far my parents are very happy with the independent lifestyle they offer in the community. They offer three meals a day for the residents. I have dined there with them and the food is very good. It is a very clean community. My parents are still getting acclimated and haven't engaged in all of the activities offered. They do offer transportation for the residents to go shopping and other nearby excursions. We toured a lot of communities and we chose this community because of the independent lifestyle and it was the best choice for the price. I would recommend this community to others.

We are Well at This Community

My wife, and I am doing well since our move to this community. It is a very nice community with a great staff. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community, everything is very well-kept. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Very friendly and patient

the staff and management are exceedingly friendly and helpful and patient.

First Class

Everything they do here is first class. For what you pay and what you get, it is top notch. This is a new experience, but we looked around liked what we saw and liked what they said and as far as I'm concerned they have met or exceeded what we had hoped for. I am very satisfied and would recommend this place.

grandmother loves it!

They got my grandmother moved in very fast and made it a very smooth transition. They were very accommodating throughout the whole process. They do a great job getting her involved and being a part of the community. She is very happy and loves it there.

very good

My mother has not been there very long but so far our experience with Reflection Ridge Retirement Resort has been a very good one. It is a very clean nice facility with extremely friendly helpful staff.

In awe - Worth every penny!

The staff is exceptionally friendly. They have tons of activities. Worth every penny! From the first time we walked in we were just in awe at how beautiful the place was. We looked at several places before choosing reflection ridge, and made the right final decision. The only thing we don't agree with is that their cable service with cox is very difficult to use. I also do wish they had a bath tub. The food also is outstanding!

It's just so cheerful.

I know it sounds expensive … it’s very reasonable. They’re very flexible and if there’s something that a resident wants to do they will find a way to make it happen. It’s very much like them living in their own home. The food is excellent. They have a washer and dryer in their apartment. It’s very upbeat and the residents are very youthful in attitude… it’s not somber.. people are laughing and it’s just so cheerful.

I have had a very positive experience with them.

I have had a very positive experience with them. To be a retirement place, and not assisted living, the memory issues are not an issue, with the home health aides coming in. They facilitate a lot of the assistance for us. They are very open and accommodating. They have been awesome about calling us. We have never been scolded or told this is the last time we are going to do this, for anything. They are really good about communication with us. For the transition, we just could not feel any better about how things have been handled. They do not overstep any family boundry. They have light dining and a formal dining area. Theatres, and a workout gym, an interior pond, the room is like a little apartment. The whole center is open and there is a huge waterfall. You can reserve an area and they can curtain it off and have a private family dinner, for a little extra. The food is wonderful! They have church night and movie night with popcorn.

Really nice, but a little bit too big

I really liked this place, it was really big though. The people seemed really happy and I actually really liked it but when all was said and done, Grasslands was a little bit smaller and we felt that maybe she wouldn't get lost in a crowd there, it was also more expensive.

Absolutely loved it!!

Absolutely loved it!!

Reflection Ridge Retirement Resort comprises 119 apartments for adults 55 and over – including studio apartments, one, two, and three bedroom suites and a variety of floor plans. Reflection Ridge is an all-inclusive retirement community providing five-star services on a month-to-month basis, just one monthly charge includes all services and utilities*.

The vast common areas features a theater, library, billiards and game room, conversation areas with fireplaces, flat screen tv, game tables, superb fitness and exercise room facilities, spa area, laundry facility, and business center.

Residents enjoy the variety and choice found in an industry-first all-inclusive Freedom Style Dining and Resort Style Dining Program. Dishes can be made-to-order, taken to-go, or served up restaurant-style in the dining room, where residents can enjoy the company of family and friends. Coffee, juice, ice cream and snacks are available all day.
Weekly housekeeping service is provided, along with transportation to and from appointments and shopping trips.

There are many planned activities, social events, travel and excursion opportunities.
We have live-in managers and concierge and valet services that are available 24/7, allowing residents to feel safe and secure. Every apartment also has emergency call systems helping keep family members comfortable knowing their loved ones are not alone in case of emergencies.

Even pets are welcome at Reflection Ridge, with no additional pet deposit. A guest room is available for residents’ family members to spend the night, meal included. A travel program allows residents to visit any of the management company’s properties, where they can reserve a guest suite free for one week – again with meals included.

Numerous fitness and wellness programs including aerobics, weight lifting, yoga, walking clubs, sittercises and many more. A beauty salon/barber shop is available on the property for seniors who choose to take advantage of those services. Residents can also participate in a book club, bridge and poker games, or go on excursions to museums, cultural events and casinos. There are many events to keep our residents engaged and there is always something going on in our 150 seat state of the art theatre. We want to make sure our residents maintain the freedom to enjoy life.

So often we hear our residents say the wished they would have made the move sooner because residents who make the move while they are still healthy tend to retain, or even improve their health while living in an independent retirement community like Reflection Ridge. Socialization, security, and peace of mind are important benefits that we provide to our residents. Socializing not only contributes to a longer, happier life, but it also improves cognitive performance. Of course, we all want to live longer while remaining healthy and alert. Adding a circle of new friends and a support group at Reflection Ridge help enrich your life in innumerable ways.

Come see us at Reflection Ridge soon !