Brookdale Hutchinson - Hutchinson, KS

Brookdale Hutchinson - Hutchinson, KS has yet not published prices.

A great place!!

The staff are super with my aunt. The community is clean and well maintained. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

A Million Thanks to A Place For Mom

I am so pleased with the help I received from A Place For Mom. Everything was so much easier after I called. My sister and I were overwhelmed with the task we were facing. I was searching for places online when I saw your name. I decided to contact you. I was a little bit leary when I had to enter email address and phone number because I've done that before, only to be enendated with junk mail and calls. However, that didn't happen at all. Instead I received my first call within about five minutes of my online contact. Paul was very curteous and extremely helpful. In a few minutes I received an email with a list of places.

We chose Brookdale in Hutchinson, because it was significantly less expensive than anywhere in Wichita, and the distance is close enough that I can easily go once a week or more if needed. The place was very inviting, friendly people, cozy environment, the residents seemed happy there, and I didn't hear anyone crying out like I've heard in other places. They have lots of activities and encourage family involvement.

I was expecting anger or tears from her when we moved her, but was thrilled to see her obvious pleasure in the place. She was truly happy when they brought her back to her room and she saw her own furniture and her own pictures hanging on the wall. Upon visiting her three days into her being there she said she "liked it, and besides, it's kind of nice being waited on." (I had been waiting on her at my house for the past two years, but I guess it's different when it is someone else, or better yet, several someone else's.)

She is enjoying all of the activities and is genuinely happy there. It thrills my heart to see her smiling face every time I go visit.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, A Place For Mom, for making this transition so much easier.

Exceptional Customer Serivce

I have to say that I am so impressed with this facility!

From day one the customer service they provided our family was exceptional. They worked with us in order to find a way to provide my dad an apartment in very short order and followed through with smiles and helpful tips. I don't think a person is ever prepared for having to make the decisions that go along with an elder parent but Brookdale made our transition so much easier.

Great

The facility is really great in my opinion.

Highly Recommend

The people at BrookDale have been so easy to work with. They helped us on a holiday weekend at a very stressful time and could not have been nicer to us or mom. I highly recommend considering this facility.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.