Sterling Court - Deltona, FL

This was a beautiful facility near our home. They have a neighborhood WalMart, Boston Gourmet Coffehouse as well as several small shops within a short walk or scooter ride form the community. It is a quiet neighborhood and the bus driver as well as everyone we met was friendly and kind. They do not have a memory care area, but have some physical therapy available. They also have a pool which was lovely.

clean, smelled lovely. Large studio very nice. Initial move-in price with rate lock seemed high. [Name removed] was very informative and knowledgeable.

This is the best

I toured the place with my husband. I loved it and can think of nothing better for the price, even those I looked at that were more expensive were not as nice as this place. It was beautiful, well-located, and the staff seemed to be willing to provide for one's every need. Of all the places I looked at, this is the tops, and first on my list.

Property is Handicapped Accessible

Since I am in a wheelchair looking for a community that was handicapped accessible was a must. The property is easy for me to get around. My room is quite large and comfortable for me. I have a microwave and a toaster oven to heat food up if I would like but mostly I go to the dining room for meals and the food is quite good.
The only downside to this place is the transportation service the van they use is not setup for the handicapped residents.
Other than that I am very pleased with the community the staff is friendly and helpful and they keep the place very clean and well maintained. I would recommend them.

To much!

This community is very beautiful and very clean as well. The people were very nice and they answered all of my questions. The residents seemed to like it here as well. I just did not want to spend so much.

Sterling Court is everything my mother is looking for. The facility is newer than others we viewed, and the heated pool area is gorgeous. We had a delicious lunch with several choices offered. The staff is cheerful and helpful and our tour guide was very patient as she showed us 4 or 5 apartments before we found the right one. Then a member of the previous tour interrupted us to say he had just leased it and wanted to take measurements. So our tour guide said she would look to see if that kind of apartment might become available soon and she found another just vacated. My mother said she knew that was what she wanted so she signed up then.

Review of Sterling Court - Deltona, FL

LOVED this place. Taking mom to look at it this weekend.

Gold Miine

All five stars for me. Not 4.5. All 5 stars.

Helpful and accommodating

I think the staff has been very helpful and accommodating. They have been very friendly, supportive, and caring for my mother. They stay true to their word. My mother is in independent living, so I can't rate the care services, but the staff has been wonderful whenever she has needed them. We're overall very pleased with our choice in this community.

A wonderful, independent community with friends

Our father was very resistant to moving to a retirement home. We found Sterling Court and thought that it would be a perfect place for our parents since we did not want them living on their own.
Since our mother passed away, he was happy to be among others like himself who either found themselves widowed or could not live without the Life Alert. He appreciates the independence but is happy to have the company when he needs it. He has found new friends and does not feel alone.
We are happy to see how positive and healthy he looks and feels. We would recommend Sterling Court absolutely.

Very clean facility and nice staff and residences.

More independent than it seemed, but a nice place overall.

I like the place it's a nice place. My only concern is that they lead you to believe that there is more assistance than there actually is. They are an ALS, but when you sign the lease it's an independent ALS. Which means that people come and go as they like, which is good, but also that if they don't see you for three days, THEN they will go and check on you, and make sure you are alive. I like that it doesn't smell like potpourri or bleach or anything. The food is fantastic. Everything else is working out well.

Nice place!

Mom really seems to be enjoying herself at Sterling Court! After meeting the staff and seeing just how friendly everyone here was she became positively enthused about moving! The facility itself is a well kept, clean, nice looking place, and everyone seems happy! They also do a great job with the food! It wasn't the best we had while touring, but still very very good!

I have signed the contract ...

I have signed the contract for a 704sf apartment at Sterling Court, & will be moving in on Sept 3. Thanks for all your help.

Nestled on picturesque grounds in the charming community of Deltona, you’ll love the coziness of our facilities and appreciate the convenience of being close to all the things that make life rich. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and the beautiful Florida beaches.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind