Starlite Manor - Corona, CA

Loved this house. [Removed] very friendly. Clean. Big house.

Review of Starlite Manor - Corona, CA

They call [us] about our mom. The owner is knowledgeable & experienced.

Review of Starlite Manor - Corona, CA

We are very happy with our new home for our mother. It is clean and organized and the [caregivers] are very helpful. We feel it is a safe place for mom.

Starlite Manor A Wonderful Place To Be

My 93 year old father resides at the Starlite Manor and I am very happy he does. I visit 3 to 4 days a week (Mother passed recently). The caregivers always have him dressed so nicely, clean shaved, nails cut, things I did when he lived with me. I like that he exercises everyday (Sunday excluded), he watches movies, has 3 meals a day and snacks, he really enjoys when Jennifer, the owner, plays dominoes with him, he really enjoys that. I would recommend this facility very highly, it's more like home , it's like being with family.

Home care feeling for mom

This is the great community for my mom. She is happy here. I like that I can come and go to visit. She is involved with other and is socializing well. We like the home meals, The staff make you feel welcome. We would recommend this community for everything that it has to offer.

Thankful My Dad Is In Great Hands

My dad has been residing here for 2 years and they give
excellent care and compassion. They also take care of physical issues, my dad needs special care with the bag he wears. They are very on top of the bag, hygiene, and care. It's a lot of work and I never had any problems
with his care at all. They have an number of caregivers who are loving and been there for a long time and have grown close to the residents. The home is immaculate and spotless. When I visit, there is never a dish in the
sink. It is a very large home with a nice backyard for board and care and has the most reasonable rent. The resident get physical therapy everyday, The home's main focus is to get them up and moving their mind, body, and
soul. They are not alone, they are with the other residents socializing, dancing, and playing physical games. My dad has his own room that is spacious. I have been there when they serve breakfast and lunch. It's healthy with lots of vegetable, salads, and healthy proteins. Dad has
special request and they do the best to accommodate him. I would recommend them.

Wonderful facility

[Removed], runs the facility with the help of three dedicated caregivers. The place is immaculate as there is great focus on maintaining a clean healthy environment. The caregivers are attentive, pleasant and genuinely care for my aunt like she was their own. I would recommend Starlite manor to anyone considering care for a loved one.

Highly recommended !!

This community was absolutely outstanding, I was very impressed with everything they had to offer. Jennifer was wonderful and very accommodating for my loved one and I. They have lots of different exercise classes available to the residents as well as daily bathing. I would highly recommend this place to any family in need .

Warm and caring home

My Mom loved Jennifer and her staff so much she cried when she was forced to leave due to overwhelming medical issues. She felt really at home while she lived there for three years because it was so clean and comfortable and they took such excellent care of her.

Excellent Community!

I found that that community is outstanding for the care for my mom. Everything is clean and very enjoyable. The food here is outstanding at every meal. Alot of wonderful staff members who are always caring and available. The activities are the best for anyone who wants to stay active. I highly recommend this community to be the best that anyone could ask for with the care and value received here.

Caring home

Very loving safe environment.
Very attentive to my fathers needs and in monitoring his health. They do their best to make him feel at home and have helped with his transportation.

Loving Care for my Father

My Father lived there for about 2 years and received nothing but loving care. They did everything
possible to make my Father's stay safe, in a very clean and loving environment. Jennifer and staff
were always very polite, courteous, and loving from the first day until he passed away. I'm very
grateful that God gave us Starlite Manor for my Father. I would give Starlite Manor the highest
possible recommendation.

Highly recommend, a safe and caring home

My mom has been liviing at Starlite Manor for two months and I have been very pleased with the care she has been given. I remember the first phone call I made to Jennifer, she was very kind and invited me over that afternoon to tour her home. I was very impressed and still am, beautiful home and rooms for the residents. Jennifer has always made me feel welcome when I come to visit and I do not need an appointment. The residence is very clean, odor free and they prepare home cook meals 3 times a day.

Jennifer and her staff are very caring and intertact with the residents. People from church come weekly to the house, the residents exercise everyday and they pamper the residents with [removed] She also takes them on picnics to the park, you can feel a sense of family and warmth in the home. I feel very comfortable either visiting or calling Jennifer and her staff to ask how my mom is doing and will also receive a call if there is any concern I should know about.

This was a tough decision for me but I feel I have found the best place for my mom .
Thanks Jennifer and your staff.

Very Happy Daughter

My Mother has been at Starlite Manor coming up to 3 years. Jennifer treats all her boarders as if they were family. She goes over and above for her care for each and everyone. She has a open door policy which tells you something......no calling for permission to come visit. Jennifer handles all my Mother's doctor appointments and that gives me peace of mind. I feel my mother could not be in better hands. I would strongly recommend Starlit Manor for anyone wanting a caring and loving environment for their family member.

Exceptional Care

I don't think that my mother could have been better take care of anywhere. She lived at Starlite Manor for two years and was provided loving care right up until the day she passed. The owner Jennifer made sure that my mom had everything that she needed. The food was good, the house is beautiful and it smells wonderful. There were never any unpleasant smells that are present is senior living centers. I highly recommend Starlite Manor for anyone looking for a place for their mom.

They are severely understaffed.

The cost of my mothers care is going to go up an additional $300 a month or they will give us a 30 day notice. They seem friendly when I’m their, but its questionable. I’m worried that she is not getting the same treatment when I’m gone. They seem to just always want to keep her sedated. My mother is unhappy their. They are understaffed, with seven residents and only two people taking care of them. My mother has dementia and they don’t seem to have the patience or understanding that’s required. Since I put my mother in “Starlite Manor”, she just seemed to go down hill really fast. When I went to visit they had six of the residents out side in wheelchairs with the caretaker just standing their on the phone. When I asked the other caretaker what was going on the advisor said they were exercising. They were not exercising just sitting their. I am currently looking for another place. They are severely understaffed. I counted the beds in the place they were only seven beds, with seven residents I believe that the caretakers are sleeping on the couch. When I took my mother out for a visit the other day she was really unhappy to have to go back.

has shared rm. very clean. staff very...

has shared rm. very clean. staff very nice. outside activities. low rise shower, must transfer to shower chair :( $3500 inc diapers

Nice new home for 6 residents. Good f...

Nice new home for 6 residents. Good for dad but not for mom. no private bathroom.