Royal Palms Guest Home - Eastvale, CA

Nice facility. Big house and yard. Clean.

My mom is there now...its always clean..my mom has alzhimers. .its just not like home. It is very hot inside ..But my mom is happy. .i have peace of mine..people are super nice she is healthy. .im happy she is closer to me..Its always an adjustment! !!

Social Activities Needs Improvement

The Royal Palms Guest Home could definitely improve on their social activities and I think that is about it on what I have to say about the facility. I gave them a four-star rating overall, but their activities gets a zero.

Great

Great

Nice place but a little too...

Nice place but a little too much for us

Beautiful, welcoming home, I am so im...

Beautiful, welcoming home, I am so impressed with the Director and the care she gives all of the residents.

very nice, very clean and director is...

very nice, very clean and director is an absolute doll.

Our caring staff has more than 15 years of experience in a care home team environment and or one-on-one experiences.

The higher management owners has medical practices which are a phone call away by a staff on urgent matters when emergency phone numbers are not available.

They have long lasting care perspectives and they care for our residents as if they are family members.

Care staff attitudes are combination of mature and adult view of residents. Which make them easy to feel or sympathize with our residents.

The site has country feeling and green grass around the areas where you can see herds as you drive around, near the shops, but the street is quiet and has cozy park along the road and
a sports center as well as schools around

The backyard are very spacious with palm trees and manicured lawn. There is plenty of space to walk around the back and the sides of the home.

Each room has a 2nd door on its own leading towards the backyard to walk about and you can open the inner door to allow sunshine and yet there is an outside steel door for your protection.

Best is to tour the home and the place.