I would take a look at this home!!!

The caregivers at St. John have taken an interest in my husband and his care. He likes the homemade food. The home is clean and I would recommend it. I am not sure what if any activities they offer the residents.

Things are going pretty good so far.

Things are going pretty good so far. The staff is friendly, and they are willing to accommodate my late work schedule, so that I can still visit. They keep it pretty clean. The only area where they are lacking is the entertainment. There are no complaints about the food, I would give that a four. I don't think there is really anything they need to improve on. I chose them because of how clean it was, the location, and the staff. The owner especially, I had a great rapport with her, and she was very helpful.

Okay, but not a place my mo...

Okay, but not a place my mother would be comfortable in.

St John AFC Home is a retirement community located in Southfield, Michigan. Southfield is a town located north of Detroit proper, and a short drive over to Lake St. Claire. It is a residential care facility that takes in senior citizens looking for a home while still having localized attention. It provides live-in caretakers who are able to assist the residence while still allowing the elderly a chance at privacy. These live-in caretakers are able to assist residence with any concern they might have. From medical concerns to preparing meals, this facility provides the level of attention desired for those looking for a higher level of senior care. With several stores, restaurants and other amenities nearby, it provides places to go during the day. Southfield also offers the feel of a small community, while providing all the amenities and expectations of a larger city. Thanks to being a shared residence, those who live at the home are able to interact with the people around them providing a neighborhood like environment to St John AFC Home. With a caring and attentive staff, residents are able to maintain a life of their own. Having people so close nearby to aid them will help give them a sense of security and safety that everyone in a senior care facility desires.