We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
It was ok.
It was ok. I had some issues, with injuries with my loved one, and no one knew how they happened, they said that she showed up with the injuries already. They were good, I had used them before, but that one issue made me not use them again. They never answered the phone. The clients stayed in the bed a lot.
The Eilands Assisted Living program, owned and operated by a RN (Registered Nurse) was established to provide quality care. Our mission is to provide outstanding care and services to each resident to maintain their pride and dignity which contributes to their enjoyment of life.