Wish-U-Well Inn - Southfield, MI

Wish-U-Well Inn - Southfield, MI has yet not published prices.

Very nice woman who took me around. A bit untidy However, what was very disturbing was there was a resident in the late stages of hospice in the room adjacent to the dining room with the door open.

Review of Wish-U-Well Inn

The home is wonderful and the owner and the staff make my family and others feel like family. There's no place like home and this is just like home. I love it. My dad has come so far in a few days. You all are a blessing, a miracle, and my dad's angel.

Review of Wish-U-Well Inn

Beautiful home. Beautiful people, good philosophy! Very caring.

Wish-U- Well Inn is privately owned and operated by a Licensee of the state of Michigan. The owner is a certified senior care specialist that has worked with the senior population over 35 years. She is also a member of the Michigan Assisted Living Association (MALA) and the 21st Century Health Care Consultants.

Our community is a residential care home located in Southfield, Michigan (Oakland County), designed to provide a home away from home atmosphere. Our community hosts a friendly and caring staff that creates a warm welcoming, safe, nurturing environment. Our caregivers are not only well educated and trained in senior care, but they’ve undergone an extensive background check.

Each room is structured to cultivate a lively atmosphere through vibrant colors, schemes, and paintings. The family room leads out onto the deck/patio which overshadows the skillfully landscaped backyard, providing a place of tranquility.

Several programs have been implemented to maintain personal independence through fitness, arts and crafts, and on-site activities. Every resident is treated with dignity and respect while providing care and service to meet and exceed the needs of our residents. Our goal is to impart joy to our resident’s souls, bring love to their hearts, and peace to their minds, as well as to their loved ones.