Time of Refreshing LLC - Southfield, MI

[Name removed] was very accommodating and helpful. The facility was very clean; the staff seemed very pleasant and the seniors living in the facility seemed to be very well taken care of. Will probably place my brother in this facility after I take him to visit.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Time of Refreshing was a very good one! The people here are friendly and professional, and I really appreciate that they were able to accommodate us in an emergency situation. They really were a huge help!

We were happy with them.

We were happy with them. I can't complain at all, they were very nice. Ms. Elder was patient, and was always there when I dropped her off and picked her up. We were very happy with them.

didn't want to leave!

My grandmother does not live at Time of Refreshing but she goes there any time I need a break, and they are always great. They show that they are truly concerned with the well-being of the residents. There is nothing I can think of that they need to improve on. I especially like the fact that they not only tended to grandmother very well, but when I picked them up they had all her clothes clean and folded. When I picked grandmother up after her last stay she had enjoyed it so much that she didn't want to leave!

I wouldn't recommend anyone go there. They were very unprofessional.

We really think we were being scammed. They didn't want us to tell the referral service that we chose them. They raised the prices 3 time in a year. They were very unprofessional. They weren't giving us bill notices, and we got sued. I wouldn't recommend anyone go there. She told me to my face she didn't give a damn about my loved one.

This one had stairs. My mom needs som...

This one had stairs. My mom needs something with everything on the first floor.

Time Of Refreshing is home that was established to make the resident feel like there still at home. It's a HOME AWAY FROM HOME. We offer 24 hour care. We have friendly staff that cares about your love ones concerns.

We have family night ( games, group talks, movies) We wash residents clothing We assist with bathing, combing hair, dressing,etc.

We offer Respite Care that time that's much needed for vacationing, or the time needed for yourself.

We provide three nutritional meals two snacks a day We provide transportation to doctors visits and shopping