St Dominic Village - Houston, TX

St. Dominic Village, one of the leading providers of senior care in the Greater Houston area and a member of the Texas Medical Center, is a faith-based, non-profit, continuing care retirement community dedicated to caring for our elders with the compassion of Christ. As a ministry of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, St. Dominic Village provides a seamless continuum of care comprised of short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing care, assisted living, independent living.

It looks like this is a good fit, and going to work out well.

My loved one is here now, after a not so successful experience elsewhere. It looks like this is a good fit, and going to work out well. I think we found the best place to fit our needs.

Experience

The representative misrepresented the facility capabilities to service my dad. Within about 2-weeks, they determined that he was being discharged from pt because they felt he met their goals. He entered the facility with the goals already. They literally pushed him out.

It’s a good place.

The people are very friendly and very easy to work with. The food could be a little bit healthier, but they when I asked them about it they stressed that the enjoyment of the residents is their highest priority.
It’s a good place.

Meet my and my sisters needs

Right now everything is going well. Particularly I like that they have a good activities director, keeps them busy and going. They're very attentive and seem to be in the best interests of the residents. Communication so far is jsut fine, as a matter of fact, I went to the same area where they take them for lunch and the communication seemed good.
I feel like everything I needed for my sister is satisfactorily completed; the three meals a day, taking them on routine outings and stiff like that that I'm unable to do because I'm at work.