We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
St. Anthony's Home for Seniors was an idea born from experiencing our mother's suffering from Alzheimer's disease. We hope our home will be a loving place for any senior looking to come home.
We have a variety of rooms from which to choose. Our selection includes two semi-private rooms, a private room and a room for couples. All rooms are equipped with cable television, individualized closets, and excellent beds from Northwest Bedding.
Our Mission is to enrich our residents' lives through development of their physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual selves. We do this by:
Assistance with Daily Living (ADL's)
Alzheimers and dementia speciality
Customized home made meals
Locomotion inside and outside home
Transfer to bed, chair
Overall Personal Hygiene
Haircuts on us!
Music and Performance Days
Arts and Crafts Days
Community Activity Days
TV Time ( 42" flat screen TV in main room)
...and of course, we celebrate the holidays!