This is an excellent place for my needs we have religious mass and rosary, good works. The aide’s nurses keep us healthy and care for us. The activities are great as are the activity staff.

I think this is so good place to retire. People are good. Food is good. Atmosphere is good. In all everything is great!!!!

I am very happy here.

Spring Hill’s is great – I do tell everybody.

The staff is nice and accommodating, especially the nursing staff.

They have very good food here. They have exercise classes where you can meet other people and enjoy yourself. They play different games. Entertainment comes in here to entertain us so we all always joyful. The staff is alternative to us.

I love taking community walks. The staff shows care, concern and a nice sense of humor.

Excellent care. Great establishment.

Being here is a great opportunity. This place gives the community hope!

My daughter said this place has a good rating that is why she put me here.

My mother, who recently passed away, loved Spring Hills in Morristown! It truly in caring with a commitment to quality! The management team was always there for support and guidance. The nursing staff is extremely diligent! The aides gave their unconditional love support and guidance my mother loved the activities and the numerous culinary choices on the menu. It was a comfort to have a safe, comfortable and happy place to be for my mother. She was able to learn and thrive
Thank you Spring Hills!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for leaving such a positive review during such a difficult time. We truly appreciate you feedback.

Review of Spring Hills in Morristown, NJ

I would like to take this opportunity to commend the nursing/aide staff at Springhill Morristown. My mom has been a resident there for a year and a half. She receives excellent care under the very capable and knowledgeable staff. Barbera Brand and her nursing staff have been right on in detecting and treating issues my mom has encountered. They have also helped me tremendously with their support through many upsetting issues I have encountered as an only daughter facing her beloved mother's arduous daily life experiences at age 94. We are very blessed to have found Spring Hills Morristown

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to write this review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

I toured Spring Hills

Toured dining room, lounge area, visited two rooms. Spoke to patients who liked the facility.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Spring Hills Morristown - Morristown, NJ

Excellent caring staff
Patient & innovative
Good programs
Pleasant garden and indoors

Dear Carol,
We appreciate the time you took to leave a positive review about our community.

Review of Spring Hills Morristown - Morristown, NJ

I gave this community a five because a community is only as good as its management team and the management team here is second to none. The care here is wonderful and residents are treated with dignity and respect. As a geriatric care manager, it is always a pleasure placing my clients in this community.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

Spring Hills

Excellent! The other clients are very friendly, and the staff are warm and caring.

Wonderful place!

Dear Bette,
Thank you for the time you took to leave a review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Spring Hills

Very nice facility. Staff alleviated a huge burden.

Dear Lee,
Thank you for your kind response. We truly appreciate your positive review.

Spring Hills

A very loving community! Staff is always respectful and attentive.

Dear Christa,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

Spring Hills Morristown - Morristown, NJ

Excellent community.

Dear Neil,
Thank you for your positive review.

Spring Hills - Morristown

Very clean, very pleasant and helpful staff. Excellent activities.

Dear David,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review.

Spring Hills - Morristown

Very satisfied, staff is excellent with tenants. The staff goes out of their way to please the tenants.

Dear Paul,
Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Spring Hills - Morristown

Everyone is fabulous! They take great care of my mom and my family! Thank you!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Spring Hills

A feeling of warmth encompassed our tour of Spring Hills. That feeling of warmth along with compassion and quality of care continue to surround my mother, who has been a resident at this facility for almost two months. The staff is very caring and attentive. there are many activities and the food is really great! Sincere thanks to everyone at Spring Hills!

Dear Joanne,
We truly appreciate your positive review. We pride ourselves in our high quality care, service, and standards. Thank you for your feedback.

My Mom and I are blessed to have found the caring staff at Spring Hills. From the front desk, to the dining staff, activities and nursing, all of the employees at Spring Hills contribute to a positive and friendly environment. The professionalism of the staff is also first class. My Mom has never been happier and I have the peace of mind knowing she is getting the best care. Thank you Spring Hills Staff!!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. Feedback like this inspires our team.

My mother has been a resident of Spring Hills Morristown for over a year. It's tough when the time comes that you realize you can no longer provide the care and living arrangements that your loved one needs. The people at Spring Hills understand this and they are experienced at making the transition positive for all involved. In fact, I have to come to realize that the people at Spring Hills caring for my mom have a skill, perhaps a gift, demonstrated in their everyday patience, compassion and respect for our elderly family members. It is remarkable! The staff at Spring Hills know every resident intimately and work hard to ensure that their health and dignity is protected. My mom feels safe and content in their care. I actually look forward to visiting my mom at Spring Hills and participating in the entertainment and activities offered frequently. I have come to know and love the staff and the residents. They have become my second family. Karen Griffiths, administrator, Barbara Brand, Head Nurse, Theresa McGrath, Resident Concierge, and many others are always there when we need their support. I feel blessed that my mom is in the safe and loving community offer by Spring Hills of Morristown.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed, positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.

Thank you Spring Hills!

I can not speak highly enough about Spring Hills. In a difficult time, the staff has helped my entire family adjust to assisted living. My mother happily calls Spring Hills "home."

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much. We are happy mom is happy in her home. Our residents are our family and we appreciate your kind feedback.

Homey and loving

Thank you all for your loving, professional staff at Spring Hills every person has been a delight. I am so comfortable that my mom is living at this wonderful facility
I would definitely recommend this wonderful place to everyone

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your kind remarks. We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

Spring Hills, Morristown's hidden treasure!

I have lived in Morristown for many years and it has many hidden treasures, Spring Hills is definitely one of them. When it came time for my Mom to move into Assisted Living I was so pleasantly surprised when we were recommended Spring Hills right in town. The staff is so attentive and personable, from the Director and Nurses to the Aids and Dinning staff. They all take the time to get to know their residents and their families. It's made this transition such a pleasure. Of course care is key and the Nursing staff and Aids pay attention to my Moms needs and discuss any concerns or changes with me. The staff keeps the atmosphere enjoyable with constant activities, a true Dining Room with full menu that changes weekly keeps from getting bored, even decorating inside and out for reach season or holiday. My Mom has made many friends and is more active now than she has been in years. Very pleased with Spring Hills.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to right this. We appreciate your positive feedback.

A happy place to be.

My uncle is a resident at Spring Hills Morristown and is happy to be in a clean and friendly environment. My mind is at peace knowing he is being well cared for. The staff at Spring Hills always makes our family feel special as soon as we walk through the door, by remembering all of our names. My favorite service at Spring Hills is all the daily activities, not only do the residents enjoy themselves but, so do I.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the time you took to write such a positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Home away from home

Cannot say enough about how caring and wonderful the staff is to my mother. My mom is 98 and is so happy at spring hills.

Her room is clean, laundry is done and she enjoys 3 delicious meals a day. They are kept busy with activities and socials.

It is so nice that the family does not have to worry about mom......we know she is in good hands...

Christina OLeary

Thank you Marcella. We are pleased we can meet and exceed your expecations!

Christina OLeary

Thank you Marcella. We are pleased we can meet and exceepd your expecations!

The Personal Touch

Our uncle has called Spring Hills home for 5 and a half years, and we are so very grateful for the care that has extended his life and the homey good cheer that has enriched it! The staff really knows each resident -- they know his name, his health needs, his preferences and his personality. They understand how important mealtime is for socialization as well as nutrition. The food is home cooked and tasty. Residents pick from a menu and place their order, restaurant style. The staff carefully matches compatible table-mates. And the servers know each person so well - remembering each person's preferences. Finally, the Spring Hills staff keeps us informed and makes family members feel welcome. We love Spring Hills Morristown.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreicate your feed back to reach our goal of being the premiere healthcare provider. Your comments are encouraging!

Excellent care and well trained staff

Excellent care and well trained staff. I toured a lot of assisted living facilities before placing my mom at Spring Hills. I was almost lured by the luxurious lobbies and beautiful landscaping. What most assisted facilities lacked was nursing staff. Most have a nurse "on call" and a handful of minimum wage staff actually present in the building, with little medical training. Spring Hills is equipped 24 hours a day with nurses, nursing assistants and lots of trained staff that can quickly catch if there is a problem. The cost I quote per month, includes medication management, meal reminders, a private room and all room and board. There are also a lot of activities for residents.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback! All reviews are appreciated as we learn and improve from every comment.

Thank you Spring Hills!!!

My mom is 93 and moved into Spring Hills in July. From the very first day the warm,caring staff has been incredible and has made my mom feel welcome in her new home. My mom's room is spacious and we were able to decorate it just like her bedroom/tv room she had at home.She can control the temperature of the room herself and it is always very clean thanks to the sweetest housekeeping staff!She orders her meals in a beautiful dining room from an extensive menu of freshly prepared foods! The dining staff is also attentive and warm and makes sure every resident is eating and happy!! My mom spends her days participating in the many daily activities and weekly trips.The staff encourages and assists the residents to join in and have fun.Its very difficult to call my mom by phone because she's never in her room, and we are so happy she is living life again with constant personal interactions!Every staff member from Kim when you walk in the front door to Barbara and her nursing staff,Karina and the housekeeping staff,John and the maintenance staff,Katia and the dining staff, Jenny, Renee, Ta, Chiquita, Karen and I could go on and on but everyone always has a smile on and is anxious to help any way they can! I am an only child and this decision for my moms placement was extremely difficult. I thank God that we found a place where my mom is happy and safe and surrounded by loving people who care!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. Reviews like this is why we loving caring for seniors. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and providing the highest quality care and services. We appreciate your support.

Great assisted living facility

Mary Yatczyn, Son Joseph August 2014

My Mother, Mary, entered Spring Hills Assisted Living in April 2010. She was a resident there until June of this year when she passed away. During this 4-year period the staff at Spring Hills was terrific. I compliment Karen as director and Barbara as head of patient care and Robin individually, but wish I could name the whole staff. They were all loving, committed to making her happy and comfortable and always ready to go that extra step to meet all her needs. The facility was always clean and offered many programs to keep my Mom busy and happy. She lived to 95 years old and I know that was because of the special care she received at Spring Hills.

I would highly recommend Spring Hills to anyone as they are a five star out of five star facility.

Dear Mary,
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality care and are thankful for your lovely review.

My experience with Spring Hills

My grandmother entered Spring Hills in July of 2013. It was a hard decision for me to make but when I got there the staff was very welcoming. Karen the director came to the room to greet us and I was very upset. She took the time to talk to me and reassure me that my grandmother was in good hands and would be provided the services that she needed. That helped to ease my emotions and made me for comfortable with my decision to place my grandmother there. My grandmothers aide was wonderful as well. My grandmother made such an impact on certain people in the facility, staff and fellow that one of the cleaning staff allowed my grandmother to name her baby. The activities kept my grandmother busy and allowed her to make new friends and they all looked out for each other. I believe it was a wonderful experience for her and the staff was very good about knowing each individual clients and their needs and that also made me more comfortable with my decision. I would recommend Spring Hills to anyone without hesitation because of the wonderful experience mu grandmother had and the attention that they paid to her on an individual basis.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your extremely positive review. We appreciate your feebback. We are blessed to be able to serve our seniors with a Commitment to Quaility Care.

Wonderful Facility

This facility has done wonders with my mother in law. Over the year she has been a resident our family has seen a dramatic change in her health. The staff is loving and responsive; the facility clean; and there are activities geared to wards everyone's interest. We are so thankful to everyone there.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Your positive review inspires our team to continue their dedication to quality care.

Excellent Care with Love and Respect

Even though my mother was only at Spring Hills for a short time, I had another facility to compare it to and it was A # 1. This is a time when you are looking for a place that goes the extra mile and the staff was that and then more. Every person in the facility from the Director Karen, to the Dining staff, the nursing staff, under Barbara, close caregivers like Wendy, and the activities people knew mother's name and her likes and dislikes. They even helped the other patients interact with all the patients. A nice factor which made all look neater was all had a color code of dress of their job at the facility so you knew who was who and basically what job they did. I only wish I had known about Spring Hills when mother first needed an assisted facility after she lived with me for 22 years, it would have made the last year instead of just the last 5 weeks of her life perfect. I am truely grateful to everyone there. They were even kind, caring and respectful with her passing.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. Your positive feedback reflects our motto "Caring with a Commitment to Quality". At Spring Hills, we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations, and positive feedback like this inspires our team to be the premiere healthcare provider in the communities we serve.