Spring Creek Inn - Bozeman, MT

Grateful for staff at Spring Creek

I would like to acknowledge the wonderful and caring work of the staff at Spring Creek in Bozeman. When I needed to move my father into Spring Creek, [name removed] was very supportive and caring in her approach. [name removed], the head nurse has been extremely professional and very thorough in her explanations of my father’s condition and ALWAYS available when I have questions. The health care workers are so friendly and always have a cheerful hello. They always come to help me quickly and are so pleasant and kind. In fact, I can’t fault any of the staff at Spring Creek and can’t express enough how much I admire the work that they do. [name removed]

Clean and safe

This facility is beautiful, furnished nicely and clean. However it is also pricey. The majority of the staff are caring and competent. We came to have true friendships with many. There is High turnover!! Always someone quitting and training new care aids. Food is ok. The residents there are safe and well cared for. I never saw signs of abuse or neglect which is the most important factor in choosing a facility for your loved one! The nurses on staff have worked there many years which is a big plus. There is always some activity going on if the resident wants to participate. Was not impressed with administration the years we had a loved one there. They are never on the floor interacting with residents. Always seem to be in a meeting or out for long lunches. Some of the very good staff should get a medal!

Very Impressed

My brother claims that he doesn't like it there however from everything I've heard he seems to have settled in nicely and is doing very well. He has been going out with friends for meals or local events. He has taken his roommate under his wing in regards to taking him down to mealtime and activities just looking out for him. He has made such a good impression on the staff they all know him by name now. He does not like the food its boring not seasoned at all. We are certainly impressed by the community and the staff and the level of care they provide.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for spending a moment writing a review for Spring Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We are happy that your brother is settling in nicely and making new friends. I will pass along your brother’s food review to our culinary director. We are glad that you are impressed, and if we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Stacia, our Executive Director.

My friend is very comfortable here!

My friend is doing great! The staff has been very nice and the facility is very clean. My friend does not like to get out and participate in activities too much, but there are options available to him. My friend is meeting many new people and he is very comfortable at Spring Creek.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review for Spring Creek Inn Memory Care Community. Happy to read that your friend is doing great and meeting many new people. We will pass along your compliments to our staff. I understand the reluctance to participate in activities, and if you know something special he might like, please pass this information along to our Director of Activities. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Stacia, our Executive Director.

Great Care

This community is very good. The staff is very helpful and kind. The community is clean and well taken care of. They offer alot of great activities. We would just hope that they do not loose laundry. We would recommend this community for other families.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for recommending Spring Creek Inn Memory Care Community. We will be sure to pass along your kind review to our staff. The Director of Activities is always seeking new events for our residents, and we are glad that you noticed. Our caregivers have a pretty good system in place for any pesky laundry that tries to run. You may always contact our Executive Director and speak with her directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

aunt is doing well

My aunt is staying at Spring Creek Inn and is doing very well there and really liking it. My sister tells me that my aunt is the cleanest that she has been in a long time, so it really sounds like they are doing a really good job taking care of her.

Spring Creek Inn has been a blessing!

Knowing that our mother is lovingly & safely cared for at Spring Creek Inn has been a huge "weight off our shoulders". The staff is very understanding and patient of the needs, challenges, & concerns specific to dementia. We are truly grateful for this community.

Great facility and staff

Our family is very happy the care our husband and father is getting here. While it always a challenge to have a loved suffer from dementia we do think his physical and mental condition has actually improved since he began residence in January 2015. The facility and staff is first rate and very concerned and caring. The patience that the staff shows for the residents is amazing. Someone from our family visits dad daily so we see a lot about how the operation is conducted and have become very aware of the care and conduct of the staff. We do not hesitate to recommend this facility.

I Would Recommend This Place

I would recommend this place. They are very friendly and the value is great. The Care Services are also excellent. I would rate the Friendliness 5 stars, I would rate the Value 5 stars, and I would rate the Care Services 5 stars. I cannot rate the Cleanliness and Activities because I have not experienced that portion. Overall I give this facility 5 stars. As I stated above, I would definitely recommend this place.

Spring creek care

Our family has been really happy with my mother's care at Spring Creek. The nurses and employees are all compassionate and understanding of each situation there. I feel my mother is in a safe environment and very content living there. The staff keeps me informed of her condition and living situation during the month.

Spring Creek Inn a Koelsch Senior Community, is exclusively designed and meticulously planned for those with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementias. Selecting a home for your loved one with memory loss is one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. Spring Creek Inn offers a helping hand when they need one, while supporting independence in a nurturing environment.

At Spring Creek Inn we form a supportive partnership with each family to provide the level of care, compassion, and attention your loved one deserves. To facilitate this, we look for guidance from family members regarding your loved one's needs and preferences.

Our 24 hour on-site licensed nurses provide nursing services whether it's in the middle of the night or on weekends. While some communities use nursing assistants or trained-on-the-job med-techs, we have Licensed Nurses providing medication and treatment management. They're on-site 24 hours a day to make key decisions in emergency situations and recognize changes in a resident's condition.

Our Respite (short stay) or Care by the Hour Programs allow family caregivers time away for personal appointments or vacations. Respite Care may also be helpful for medication management, temporary supportive care, and to introduce the services and amenities offered at Spring Creek Inn.

Koelsch Senior Communities has been serving seniors for over 50 years with the simple philosophy, "Treat all people with the respect they deserve and the special attention they need".