Autumn Care Center I - Billings, MT

A community for care

This is a nice community for good care for a loved one. The staff were nice and caring and always respectful to his needs. the menu was appealing and he seems to be happy with the variety of the meals. They offer him activities to participate in. We would recommend the care of this community for other families

Brenda [Removed] is a very kind lady who really cares about the residents. This community is small enough to pay attention to the little details for your loved one.

Stay FAR FAR away from here with your loved one if they have Alzheimer's.My mother was here for 6 days, it was a total disaster, they even gave her someone else's medications. They put her in a room that must have been 90 degrees inside with no ac. Over the courses of six days, nothing went right there and I pulled her out of there as fast as I could! They are not Alzheimer's equipped! I had to hire an attorney to help me when I pulled my mom out, they dared to try to charge me for two months! The attorney took care of things!