Spring Arbor Cottage of Salisbury - Midlothian, VA

Spring Arbor Cottage of Salisbury - Midlothian, VA has yet not published prices.

Ginter Hall South

I was so terrified when I had to place my husband in assisted living. However, he LOVES Ginter Hall South.

I visit every day and many times during meals and activities.

The staff is wonderful-from the janitor to the cleaning and food staff , activity director, marketing director and management, I could not ask for more! They are all 110% dedicated to the residents of Ginter Hall and very caring and attentive to both my husbands need but to ensure I am comfortable as well and informed of everything.

Care for a loved one

This is a nice community and we like the staff. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. The community is clean with a nice environment. We like that they have good activities. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for other families.

Tour for dads care

We toured this community. We liked the staff who were helpful. We did not like the lay out of the community. We like the atmosphere with the other residents. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.