Splendor Valley - Escondido, CA

Review of Splendor Valley

I can not say enough amazing things about Splendor Valley. They gave the very best care to my Grandmother. The love and care they show to each of their patients/residents is impeccable. I would recommend them!

Review of Splendor Valley

I find this facility to be very warm and inviting. The staff is friendly and helpful and accommodating. It is clean and organized and they work hard to make sure their residents are comfortable and well cared for. They exhibit a personal touch that ensures confidence in the care they give. They spend time getting to know their residents so each one feels at home. I would highly recommend this facility.

Review of Splendor Valley LLC

We love this home. When my mom came here she had a bed sores. They worked with her for weeks until her skin was clear. [name removed]'s knowledge and experience as a pharmacist is extremely helpful.

Review of Splendor Valley

We moved our 104 year old grandma on December 2017 to Splendor Valley where she was received with open arms and amazing care by [name removed] and her team. They continue to lovingly care for our Grandma and follow her 'cues' each day. [name removed] and her team work well with hospice and our family in providing a comfortable and stimulating environment for our grandma. She receives passionate care from Splendor Valley.

The timing didn't work for my mother to move into Splendor Valley but we were so impressed with [name removed]'s hands on approach with the residents and the individualized interaction of caregivers and residents. It is a beautiful house and freeway close.

Review of Splendor Valley

The staff at the facility have shown amazing care for my mom. She came to the home with some skin issues due to her confinement to bed the last 2 1/2 years. Due to the incredible care she is receiving the issue has been totally cleared. The home radiates a peaceful, calming atmosphere for the residents and guests. Splendor Valley has my highest recommendation.

Splendor Valley feels more like home than a facility and that is all due to [removed] and her amazing staff! I love how they decorate for holidays and bring the residents balloons on Mother's Day and Father's Day, always keeping the mood positive and uplifting. All the residents are treated like family!

This is a wonderful care facility. It is calm cheerful and clean. They have taken excellent care of my grandma.

This place has been such a blessing to our family and loved me. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I would recommend this facility to anyone. So lucky we found it.

Loving, caring environment. Clean with great meals! Excellent care given. I would not hesitate to have my loved ones here.

We are very happy with the care of our loved one’s at the community. The whole staff is very friendly and do a great job at keeping them well fed, clean and happy! The facility is always clean. We are grateful and happy to have found such a wonderful place.

Praises and thanks to [Removed], [Removed] and their caring and kind staff. My husband was a resident of Splendor Valley for almost a year. He was well taken care of always. It was like home – the meal time was very special for him with all his favorite food provided on beautiful china dishes. He was always able to watch his favorite TV shows in a relaxing recliner.
[Removed] always communicated with his nurses and myself. Our extended family appreciated the loving care he was given. We were always welcome to visit him.
Five gold stars for Splendor Valley!!

My grandma has been here for almost two years. The care that [removed name] and her staff give is beyond compare. My family visits on a daily basis and my grandma is always clean and comfortable. The atmosphere is peaceful and cheery. The home is always spotless and perfect temperature in the summer and winter. [removed name] has been such a support to us in our time of need and is so loving and caring toward my grandmother.

Place is very clean and provides excellent care to residents. Works well with other health care providers. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to my love ones.

Marisa Lu

Thank you for the kind words, Noraida!

A home away from home!!!

Marisa and staff impressed us from our very first meeting. Our loved one has been in their care for over a year and Marisa and staff welcome us each visit. Marisa has a calm, pleasant and caring nature. It was as if she was a long time friend. We love her clear, consistent, and compassionate communication with our family. We can count on expert and heartwarming advice when asked. Her staff is friendly and courteous and we have observed their excellent care-taking gifts. The facility is always sparkling clean and very inviting. It is 'like being home'. Because of them, we have an inner peace and are so very grateful as our extended family goes through this life changing experience.

Marisa Lu

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate it.

Loving home with professional care

I am so thankful for Marissa and Mark and for Splendor Valley. Marissa and her staff are taking excellent care of our mother and the other residents. Their home is always clean and fresh and the mood is calm and cheerful. We visit often and always feel welcome. Marissa keeps us informed about Mom's care and is open to any of our questions and concerns. She connects well with all of Mom's healthcare providers too. We have been with them for about a year and we have never been disappointed. What has impressed me the most is how loving and devoted Marissa and her staff are towards each resident and family member. We feel so blessed to have found them.

Marisa Lu

Hi Danette, thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you like it here.

Ten GOLD Stars **********

From our first visit we were impressed with the facility and with Marisa and her staff. My step-father is cared for with kindness and compassion by a team who are cheerful and friendly. Marisa has provided us with much needed advice and guidance as his care needs have changed. We are able to know that he is getting the best possible care, better than we could even give him. I would give 10 GOLD Stars if I could!

Marisa Lu

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We're thankful and glad that you appreciate the services and care that we provide!

Ten GOLD Stars **********

Marisa and her staff have been wonderful, helpful and so kind and caring to our family and our loved-one from the first time we met. The place is lovely and the caregivers have really been good to Ted, who sometimes can be difficult. They treat him with kindness, respect and affection. He enjoys the meals and the ability to rest when he wants to. I really believe this is the very best place for him, and it is so much better than we even hoped for (especially after experience with other facilities ) ***** Five stars is not enough, I would give them 10 GOLD stars if I could!

Marisa Lu

Thank you so much! I am so pleased that Ted is enjoying his stay with us here at Splendor Valley.

Perfect!!

I looked at many places for care to my uncle and Splendor Valley was the choice. Marrisa is amazing, super friendly and always kept me posted about what was going on with my uncle in between visits . The staff was friendly and attentive, and the food was always prepared fresh with variety and quality just like homemade. The location in a such a nice quiet neighborhood is perfect. If you're searching for a perfect care facility for a loved one search no more.. this is the place.

Marisa Lu

It was a pleasure working with your uncle. We are happy that we were able to help and thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Wonderful

We feel like we hit the lottery with them. They are very kind and gentle with my loved one. She is happy there. The food is great. It's very clean. I have nothing bad to say about them. They have just been wonderful. They are truly kind. They keep her moving all day. She's always active. We are very pleased. We would highly recommend the Splendor Valley. This community is excellent. 5 stars. Very nice.

Marisa Lu

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a stellar review! We are so pleased that your loved one is happy here at Splendor Valley.

Professional,Caring,Loving staff

My mother got the very best care. She was treated with compassion like a family member. She was kept comfortable and clean. The staff are excellent and did everything needed. Very helpful.

Wonderful, caring people at Splendor Valley, I am so thankful for them and the support they provided to my mom in her final weeks.

Marisa Lu

We strive to care for each resident individually and meet their care needs. Thank you for the wonderful comments!

Well-trained Caring Professionals

We had the privilege of having my 95-year-old father-in-law
live with us over a year after his wife of 71 years passed
away. When the time came we could no longer meet his
needs, we handed over our caregiving responsibilities to
these "angels" at Splendor Valley. We looked for four months before we came upon this lovely, clean, family
centered assisted living facility in a beautiful setting with
mountain views. When we were first greeted by Marisa,
we knew this was our "Place for Dad." In his own words,
he says, "They take good care of me here." Marisa and her
staff are amenable to caring for all of Dad's needs from a
low salt diet of delicious foods and healthy snacks, daily
walks, bathroom assistance, bathing and safety. His new
family is now our extended family. Marisa, Mark and staff
get our highest recommendation.

Marisa Lu

We are so happy to hear that your father-in-law is happy here at Splendor Valley. We are always pleased when we hear such enthusiasm from caring family members like you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts for the benefits of future residents!

A review of Splendor Valley

If one must be in an extended care facility, this is the place to be. It is beautiful, the food is outstanding, and you could not find more caring and helpful people than you have here. Marisa and staff are available 24/7 to take care of your every need.

Marisa Lu

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with our service!

Awesome place

My mother fractured her pelvis and stayed here during her recovery. The care she received was outstanding. The house is immaculate and very comfortable. Marisa is an excellent cook and my mother finally started eating more. She was taken on walks in her wheelchair every day and thoroughly enjoyed the fresh air and being outside. I couldn't be there every day but I had peace of mind knowing she was well cared for. I would highly recommend Splendor Valley.

Marisa Lu

Thank for for trusting us with your loved one! I am so pleased that your mom's recent stay here at Splendor Valley was enjoyable.

Evaluation of Splendor Valley

My son has advanced stages of myotonic muscular dystrophy and has been at Splendor Valley for two to three months. We have found the 24/7 care provided for him to be top notch. Marisa Lu, and her staff of care providers, have given him the personal care and loving attention that he needs. I recommend Splendor Valley to anyone that needs the type of personal care that they provide.

Marisa Lu

Russ - thank you for sharing your kind words online with the SeniorAdvisor community! We pride ourselves on having a caring staff where residents come first, so we are happy to hear your experience is just that. Ken has become part of our big family here at Splendor Valley!

Home Care at its best!

We found a home away from home for my mom. Though she has physical and emotional difficulties, the staff has been exceptionally helpful and proactive in helping my mom achieve her best. The attention to her needs has been excellent. The staff is frendly, understanding and very knowledgeable. The home is very well kept and modern. The rooms are large with wonderful views.

My wife and I could not recommend Splender Valley more highly.

They do a very good job. She is getti...

They do a very good job. She is getting one on one care. They will give her one on one care. We really liked the owners personality and they just seemed like the perfect fit for her. She isn't an easy patient, and the were up to the challenge they were an extremely sweet. I would highly recommend them.

Marisa Lu

Thank you for the kind words, Cindy!

My step father stayed here for a few ...

My step father stayed here for a few months. It was such a beautiful place. Very clean nicely decorated. Everyone was friendly and attentive to his needs. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a home for their loved one to be taken good care of.

Review of Splendor Valley

The owner of Splendor Valley went the the extra mile, taking time to call and keep us informed of our loved ones status. She accommodated our whole family (17 people), when our loved one was close to death. She generously allowed us to take over her dining room with food & refreshments as we visited for one last time. Marissa is a kind, concerned, mild caregiver. The home is comfortable, clean, inviting, and nicely decorated.

Clean, caring and professional

Splendor Valley has been a true blessing for my mom. She has gotten very attentive and thoughtful care. The owners are organized and professional. The facility is clean and new. Every effort was made to accommodate my mothers needs and comfort. They worked well with the hospice team. My mom was not able to participate in activities so I cannot speak to the category of "activities." I highly recommend Splendor Valley based on my and my mothers experience.

An excellent choice.

My sister-in-law and I toured Splendor Valley and were so impressed. Mark & Marisa are just the sweetest, most personable couple you could imagine. Living in this location would be like being adopted into their family, in a beautiful home. They, their two adorable and really well-behaved young children, and Mom/caregiver live above, giving it a real family feel. Additionally, the area is quite scenic. The only negative for us, was that its location was not as convenient for our family. Otherwise we would have jumped at the opportunity.

My sister-in-law and I tour...

Splendor Valley - Experience a Place You Can Call Home
Splendor Valley is a six-bed capacity licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) located in the heart of Escondido, just minutes away from healthcare, shopping centers, parks, and restaurants. Our community features a comfortably elegant atmosphere in a convenient location with easy freeway access.
Splendor Valley was established on the basic principle that life in a home should be pleasant, joyful, and comforting. Our goal is to provide services that will ensure the best elder care possible in a loving, family- oriented, homelike atmosphere. Treating our residents with utmost respect and dignity is our priority. Our compassionate caregivers are supervised by a pharmacist and have many years of experience in elderly care to provide assistance with activities such as bathing, dressing, incontinence, healthy meals, medication management and much more. We dedicate ourselves to serve residents so that they receive customized, personal care assistance to live well and to enjoy all of life's best moments. Facility is approved for 6 Hospice Waivers and 6 Bedridden residents.