Good place for Dad

It was an easy process getting my father into Spiva Acres. So far there is nothing they can improve.

Very well put together!

The caregivers at the Spiva Acres have been great to my mother. She is still adjusting to the place, and they are doing everything they can to accommodate her. The house is always kept clean and the meals they provide are very good. They accommodated to my mother's sleeping pattern which was very helpful. They also have a hairdresser that goes in and does their hair every once in a while.

They offer a lot of activities for us to participate in and my mom but she chooses to say in her room. The property us kept up to date and clean.

Country atmosphere

We toured Spiva Acres last month when looking for a place for my mother-in-law. It is located in the country with a nice garden. It was bright and cheerful and the residents that we saw looked well care for. The caregivers we met are husband and wife, very friendly and informative of the services they provide. The owners father is one of the residents and he encourages group activities, including exercising. The good-sized bedrooms were situated with a shared bath in between. Because some of the residents were men, we felt it wouldn't be the best fit for my mother-in-law; however, we did like this facility and the people.

Superior Elderly Care

We had my father placed here years ago. We are now seeking a home for my mother in law when I stumbled upon your website. Based on this listing it appears Spiva Acres is still doing business. I plan on calling them ASAP as I am quite familiar with there capabilities and am surely impressed.

We are an 8 bed residential care facility for the elderly. Our superior staff and staffing ratio is one of the highest in the industry…4 to 1 as opposed to 6 to 1. We aim to exceed your expectations. We assist with medications, doctor appointments, tend to all hygiene needs, prepare meals, clean laundry and more. Please contact us for questions and how it relates to your loved one.