Southwest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Worth, TX

Southwest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

Huge roaches in most of the bathrooms of the residents, bed bug and scabies infestation that is spreading FAST

I was discharged today after staying at Southwest for 10 months. I am 41 years old & had a stroke. I of course was reluctant because of my age but it worked out ok. I went in unable to walk & talk & can now do both. The staff is amazing. Yes there are a few bad apples but the nurses & rehab professionals were outstanding. I would recommend Southwest to anyone that needed skilled nursing living, short or long term.

mixed

Overall am satisfied with rhe rehab staff but the aidws, especially weekend days, are very lazy. I am visiting at center now and the person I am visiting has had light on for over an hour and the aides are all standing around talking. I asked one if she would help and she was very unfriendly and said the aide for that patient would return and help soon. Not good. These lazy people should be replaced. This is Sat 12/19/2015 at 10:300 am

Staff great facility smells good, if you are looking for a good rehab facility I was impressed with the care. Friendly weekend staff,very helpful!

Mom wasn't happy

Terrible place, most of the staff is lazy and does not want to to their job. Office help is great. Need to train nursing staff on customer service. If you need a place please keep looking. I think every facility has the ability to be great but it starts with the owner.

At Southwest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center we strive to help patients reach their goals. People are the heart of our business and we recognize the responsibility of providing quality services. Our team of professionals understands the importance of creating an environment of warmth and caring during a stay, whether short term rehab or long term care.Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center does more than care for long term residents. Our rehabilitation/nursing team assists in the recovery from surgery, injury or illness. Spacious, private rooms with TV's and phones, 24 hour nursing care + doctor recommended rehabilitation is designed to "Help you get back home."