South Wind Heights - Jonesboro, AR

Amazing Place

Amazing Place, Awesome People, Great Food, Great Activites, Super Managers!!

My Parents have lived at SouthWind Heights in Jonesboro Arkansas for almost 2 years now. It has been a pure Blessing. The Peace and Mind I have knowing they are in a safe and secure place. The Managers Matt and Leslie [removed] are Excellent. They have gone above and beyond manager duties. The food is fantastic. I always seem to gain weight when I visit, because the food is so Great. The activities Director Carolyn is always doing creative activities to keep them physically moving as well as keeping their minds working. I would highly recommend Southwind Heights to everyone that needs a Place to live or for your Parents to live.

My Mom and Dad have lived at Southwinds Heights in Jonesboro for almost 2 years. This place has been a blessing for our family. We feel very confident on the quality of life they have been able to enjoy. Thank you Matt and Leslie [removed] the managers.

Great Place for Seniors to live Independently

My Parent have lived at SouthWind Heights in Jonesboro Arkansas for 2 years now.

DON'T LIVE HERE OR ANY OTHER HOLIDAY RETIREMENT BRANCHES

DON’T LIVE HERE OR IN ANY OTHER OF THE BRANCHES OWNED BY HOLIDAY RETIREMENT.
The whole place stinks terribly of tobacco smoke as most of the residents are chain smokers.
The hot water is gone by 8 am and you have to take a barely lukewarm shower after that.
The staff is rude and uncaring. They treat people as if they were children.
The food is awful and they are EXTREMELY stingy with it. Portions are tiny and you don’t get more if you ask. You also cannot substitute unless you want EXACTLY the substitute described on the menu. Not even to help you comply with dietary restrictions you are on.
They repeatedly bill you for money you do not owe, even after you have mentioned the problem to them and sent the bill back. They do this to many of the residents, not just me. I suspect they do it purposely, as many residents are losing their memory, in the hope of receiving money that is not due them from residents with memory problems.
The activities consist of basically nothing other than bible study.

Situated in Arkansas’ rice country, you’ll love the charm and serenity that South Wind Heights has to offer. Residents also appreciate the convenience of being close to all the things that make life rich. We’re minutes away from shopping malls, state-of-the-art healthcare, golfing and fun dining opportunities.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind