Solterra Senior Living - Chandler, AZ

I am really, really pleased. They follow through on everything.

I am really, really pleased with the Solterra. I think the staff has gone out of their way to accommodate my mom and her wishes. They follow through on everything. The activities are great. We have been very, very happy. I would honestly recommend the Solterra Senior Living. Everyone there is very friendly and nice. The facility is nice and clean. Everything is excellent. We are just very pleased with this place.

My loved one was only here for a short respite stay.

My loved one was only here for a short respite stay. The only thing that she really complained about is that they didn't always knock before they came in. We had arranged for a female to come and do the shower on a certain day, and a male showed up on a different day to help her. She liked the food and everything.

Ind & Assted Living; memory care avail; private payor.
1 & 2 bedrooms: $3300/mo +$700 2nd person; Assted living a la carte depending on assessment.
All inclusive: 3 meals/day; utilities except phone, housekeeping 1x/week.
Community Fee: $2500; $500 deposit for wait list applies to $2500 at move in. Location: Alma School & Chandler

Solterra Needs LPN's & R.N.'s, instead of Med Techs

Solterra Senior Living has very friendly staff & an excellent Director. Their food is excellent & the dining room is very pleasant & always well decorated. My only complaint is that there is only 1 R.N. on staff during the day & no LPN's. They use Med Techs to care for their assisted living & memory care residents. We had to move my diabetic mother out of their facility so that she could receive higher quality care for her diabetes.

Mom has been living at Solt...

Mom has been living at Solterra since 2/7/12. Lately, their rates have skyrocketed and the facility needs updating, upgrading and renovation.

Nice but not right for us

I was nice. I went with a good friend of mine and we were sitting in the lobby and a bunch of aids came running out looking for one of the residents. I was glad that they noticed that this person was missing but it just didn't feel as secure.

The woman who did the sales and our tour was nice but she was almost ADHD. She would stop and visit with everyone like the ladies running the gift shop. I know she was trying to make it seem like a place where everyone knows everyone but she didn't seem as attentive to my questions.

It was nice and clean and everything and it may work for other people. I don't want to bad mouth them - it just wasn't right for us.

We provide Independent Living and assisted Living, as well as safe and secure enhanced memory care so you will never need to worry about moving.

We offer upscale apartment homes and accommodations with services tailored to meet your individual needs. As a family-owned community, we are committed to high standards and dedicated to serving you and your family.

At Solterra, we encourage you to stay active, be healthy and Live Well by providing a full range of services including exercising your mind, body and spirit, all while having fun.

To help maintain a healthy lifestyle, we offer a chef-created menu with delicious, nutritious fine cuisine that you can enjoy at any time. Special dietary needs can be accommodated.