Solstice Senior Living at Columbia - Columbia, MO

Solstice Senior Living at Columbia - Columbia, MO has yet not published prices.

Friendly Community, My Mother is Well Here

This is community is working out well for my mother, and her needs. This is a good, safe facility, and I do feel comfortable with her move here. They have kind, friendly staff, and they have been helpful whenever needed. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. There nice activities available, and nice meals provided. The experience is going well for us with this community.

Wonderful Community For My Father

This is a wonderful community, and my father is doing very well since his move here. I know he is safe, and in good hands. They have an exceptional staff, and they have been very helpful. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community, everything looks great. They provide good meals, and he has gotten involved with the activities they offer. The experience is going very well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Very nice

Boone Landing might have been my friends first choice but pricing was a bit higher than he wanted to pay and he felt he would need more assistance with his daily care than was offered there. The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable and it really was a very nice place.

Would Live Here Myself, Wonderful Community

This is a wonderful community, and I'am very pleased with my mothers move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and she is enjoying her time in this community. She loves the staff. They are very friendly, and have been helpful when needed. When I come visit her room,and the community are neat, and tidy. They offer good activities, and provide nice meals for the residents. The experience is going very well for us in this community. I would even live here myself, and I would highly recommend it. It is a great facility.

Friendly, Helpful Community

This is a nice community, and my father is doing well since his move here. They have good staff, and they are kind, and have been helpful when needed. When I visit the community, and his room are well-kept. They do a good job with the cleanliness. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

My mom's great care

The care here for my mom is wonderful. The community is always clean. We like the staff who are very attentive to her needs. The menu is appealing and she is happy with the variety of healthy meals. The activities are offered to her with the other residents and she is enjoying being active. We would highly recommend this community for the good care and the great value for a loved one.

Pleased with the move

The staff at Boone Landing has been wonderful with mom and the family. She has only been there a short time and so far she likes it. She likes the healthy food and says it is like fine dining. They offer daily activities and she was starting a new activity herself. The community is very clean and I have already recommended it.

My husband would live here.

We liked this community for the short time my parents lived here. Dad liked the food and participating in some of the activities. The community is clean and beautiful. The staff are helpful and patient. I would recommend this community to someone that is a little more independent.

In A More Convenient Location

It is going well for my mom and there is a benefit of being closer and convenient to the family and her doctor. We always feel welcome and usually activities are going on in the front with the residents, they are always busy. All the staff are very helpful and friendly, they are able to keep the community clean. She enjoys the meals but complains that she is not getting her meals fast enough. The plus, it is open seating for the dining room. Mom has been playing card regularly and takes the community bus to church. She has trouble walking up the stairs, there is a giant gap from the curb to stairs of bus.

Boone Landing Changes

When I first toured the facility last March 2016, I was very impressed with everything. Most things have lived up to my expectations since moving in Nov. 1st except the food. There is a vast difference between the menu and quality of the food from last Spring until now. It is appalling!! I do not expect four star cuisine but I do expect soup that is not watery, meat that is not overcooked and dry and portions that keep getting smaller. The residents pay for this and, for the most part, are not able and/or cannot afford to go out for meals. I know that this comes from the corporate offices. It is unreasonable to expect people to put up with being so taken advantage of this way!!!! I don't care about the corporate bottom line!!! I hope someone will actually read this. Even more, I hope someone will take this seriously and do something about it!!!!!!!!!

Large Variety Of Activities!

My mother in law was sceptical of the idea of moving in here but now that she has been adjusting, she is having a really good time. The staff is very friendly and the community is kept clean for the most part. There was one incident where the bathroom needed to be cleaned and I ended up having to do it myself. My loved one is making a lot of new friends, the other residents are very friendly. They all go on walks together, dance, and go on trips together. It has been a good experience for her so far.

My Friend Enjoys It Here

My friend is happy with the care that he gets from the community. He is doing as well as expected. The community is clean through out the facility. The meals taste good and we like it. I sure would recommend this place to anyone needing it.

Thank you Boone Landing staff. Trina was great. She gave us a great tour and answered all our questions. However, the care and attention they've given my uncle since he's moved in has been a real plus. They talked to others about making him welcome and everyone has been great. Having my uncle "fit in" was one the families big concerns about moving him from Wisconsin. Oh, the care givers have been super, too. They've been checking blood sugars every day. Thank you. Great price for value. Nothing but good things to say about Boone Landing and staff.

Seems like a great place! People are very nice and caring and have a passion for the elderly. Very nice, well maintained rooms. Great food and plenty of it. Beautiful facilities with plenty to do and transportation to doctor or wherever they want to go.

menu

Rooms are very nice food is good mangers are excellent. I think in my opinion that perhaps a review of how the residents put their meal order in should be reviewed. Perhaps a monthly menu so they can fill it out once a month and place the order instead of the resident having to be up and out the door by 7 am. After all this is a retirement place and retirement means not having to meet dead lines. Sleep when you want get up when you want .

It's been really great, we really like it.

It's been really great, we really like it. The staff is friendly, and they have good service. We think the cost is very reasonable for the quality of care that we get. They have met and exceeded our expectations. We have been very pleased.

The staff is very friendly.

It is pricey. The staff is very friendly. I’m there everyday. The staff responds pretty quickly. My mom participates in the outtings – going to the mall. They do have transportation available. They basically.. very, very nice the staff and the residents – they’re very welcoming. The food is fairly good.

Mom loves it We're very satisfied.

Mom loves it We're very satisfied.

Great Activities and Boone Bucks Program

It's very nice out there. They don't provide any care. They have a company out there for hire for temporary things but they really don't have anything in place to treat long term.

They have a lot of things going on for the residents. They have bingo and outings and they bring in a lot of entertainment. They also have a program where the residents can earn themselves "boone bucks" by completing activities and you can use those boone bucks at these auctions they have. I think it's a great program to encourage the residents to participate in the activities. My mother doesn't usually like word searches but I've seen her doing some to earn boone bucks which is great because it keeps her mind active.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Conveniently located near Jefferson City, Solstice Senior Living at Boon Landing is built on a beautiful property and boasts a lovely pond. Residents also enjoy the convenience of being centrally located and close to shopping, hospitals and entertainment. Our warm and dedicated live-in managers want you to feel like family, and you’ll be thrilled with your decision to come home to us.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time.Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.