Small facility but very nice

I really liked this facility and it is a lot smaller than other places. The only thing I didn’t like is that it wasn’t as bright and airy. I really liked the room they showed us and it is less expensive. The only reason why we did not pick this community is that they did not have a respite care bed ready for immediate move in. The staff was super nice and I was very pleased. I would recommend this facility to other families.

A good tour

This community was our second choice. The people we met were friendly and the community was clean. This community seems to offer some nice amenities.

Mom lost her possessions and was afraid of aggressive patients and those not of sound mind.

Smelled like mold and cigarettes. Beautiful gardens but that's all.

We toured this community for care for my mom . The staff were nice and the community was clean. We liked the menu that seemed to be appealing.. The activities were nice and we think mom would of enjoyed this community. Families should consider a tour of this community for the care of a loved one.

Cost became too much

I moved my mother out of here because of the cost. They didn't seem to pay as much attention to her like they were before. It became too expensive for the care she needed. Everytime she needed something they would charge her. They added costs for all kinds of things like her getting a bath and changings. It was no longer affordable for her to stay here.

Janet Davis

We apologize that you and your mother had a poor experience during her time at Harvest Home. Our goal is to strive to provide the best care and service possible for our residents and their families. If you would like to discuss your particular incident, we are more than willing to sit down with you to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

Needs Work

The staff was wonderful but I have a few complaints about Harvest Home.

The food was bad most of the time. My Aunt was on respite care and she had to share a bathroom with the room beside her. That was a problem. Then they had a schedule for the showers but they never followed it. Most of the time she had to ask for one. Harvest Home asked her if she preferred to have a shower in the mornings or afternoons and she said mornings, but she never got a shower in the mornings.

The great staff keeps that place going but they need to work on the other issues.

Janet Davis

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Harvest Home and we do agree that we have the best staff in town! We are sorry to learn about the experience your aunt had with the food and shower schedule. We are evaluating a new choice option for meals and a new process for our shower schedules to provide an improved experience for our residents. Should you have any questions, call us directly and we would be happy to discuss.

Inwood Crossing - Memory Care

INWOOD CROSSING was the exact fit for my Mother. The facility is small yet is capable of handling the Residents. The Staff are very professional and very kind to the Residents. I feel that my Mother is in good hands. The most important thing is that she is happy.

Great place!

It seems to be a great place so far. I haven't had any issues. The staff is very friendly and attentive. It's very clean as well. My grandmother is in the memory care unit and they do a great job of informing me of how she is doing. The food must taste good because she has gained weight since moving there.

Best Of The Best!!

The Harvest Home has done an amazing job taking care of my mother. She is in the memory care unit and it's a brand new building, furnished very nicely. The staff is very friendly. They take her in daily activities so she won't be just in her room, she socializes with all of the other residents and has made friends. The staff has great communication with us, they keep us informed on whats going on with my mother. The meals served are very good. My Loved one has gained weight and her health is improving so far we are very pleased.

An older community!

This community was not the right place for us as it is more like an assisted living nursing home. The pricing was ok. They specialize in memory care. The community was clean. They only offered one dining option. The staff I met were nice.

Not Fully Happy

The main issue is with the meals, it is not always properly cooked and they use a lot of canned and frozen fruit and vegetables. They seemed cooked and squashed down. Otherwise, the place is clean my loved one likes the activities that are provided. I was told they provide WI-FI but it's not available and they are working on it. Someone also stole a personal item from my loved one's room, I have not heard the follow up.

Recommended Community!!

My father enjoys his meals sometimes and their are other times when he doesn't really enjoy them. The housekeeping is doing a good job maintaining everything clean. One thing that could improve a little better would be in the laundry department. Sometimes my father's linen gets lost and i have to buy some. Everything else is going good.

Lovely Community!!

The staff has been wonderful with the care for my mother. The meals have been good. We really like that she is in a safe place with good people. The community is kept clean and there's a positive atmosphere around.

Smaller Community

My mother is doing very well at this community and she has adjusted well to it. The community is very clean and well maintained.They are caring for my mother very well. She is still pretty independent, but the help is there if she needs it. She has played some cards with the other residents. The residents are super friendly and nice. She enjoys the meal, she does wish they would be a little bigger. The rooms are a nice size and looks beautiful. It is a smaller community and I would recommend it.

Harvest Home Assisted Living-Tomball, Texas

This facility is quaint, clean and pretty. The best feature is the extremely friendly and helpful staff! Everyone pitches in to any task that needs addressing, no matter what their job responsibility is! I have had several wonderful experiences with the staff, all helping me to get my friend settled in. I'D recommend this place to anyone!

kept her busy

They've kept her busy at Harvest Home. The only thing I have a complaint about is she only has 13 channels on her TV. She was supposed to have at least 30. She has been there three months and still doesn't have the westerns channel, which is the main one she wants. Other than that it's been an overall good experience here.

Happy at Harvest Home

My mom has been at Harvest Home for 3 months now and we both are very pleased. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They know my mom and are very willing to help her with any need she has. She really enjoys the activities that they have daily. The activity director is so much fun and makes the day enjoyable. The family nights are very well planned and very entertaining for everyone. The home is an older building and does need some improvements but the friendliness of the staff more than makes up for the few imperfections. We are both very very pleased with the care and service my mom is receiving at Harvest Home.

This is an amazing placed.Very impressed. They went above and beyond. If you want your loved one to feel at home and loved look no further.Kathie and her team provider 5 star service. Thank you.

Would not recommend

Overall our experience with Harvest Home hasn't been a very good one. My loved one was supposed to get his medication through the VA, but without notifying me they switched him to their pharmacy program, so the first month's bill ended up being much more expensive than it was supposed to be. They also really need to work on the food here, it is not good at all.

Thankful!

I think that we made the right choice for my mom with going to live at Harvest Home. They have friendly staff, and the the place is really clean, which was very important to my sister and I after coming from a nursing home. Everybody goes the extra step to help us and we just feel good having my mom there. I would recommend Harvest Home to anyone looking for a small setting that is very home like. Not crazy about the food, but have come to expect that with the elderly every thing is bland and tasteless. I think that would be anywhere we were to go and do understand it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

I found it depressing, more like a nursing home than assisted living.

Seemed like a nice place!

We visited this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I really liked this place, it seemed very nice from what I saw! The facility was well kept and clean, and the staff all seemed friendly.

I am really pleased with Harvest Home.

I am really pleased with Harvest Home. I think I selected the best place. The service as far as the staff is concerned, is exceptional. The management staff are very responsive. The food is very good. It's very clean. The options for activities are there. It's more of a homey place, and we liked the atmosphere.

Our mother is a 5 year resident. Since meridian purchased this family owned facility it has had issues with keeping employees and a director. I believe in 2 years they have been thru 4 directors. There is no communication with family. All written and verbal communication is ignored. The food is of poor quality. The cleanliness of rooms is suspect. My mothers room has had roaches and mice infestation. As an example after Christmas 2014 i returned and discovered dead mice stuck to sticky paper. Who knows how long it was there. The activities described do not occur. As I'm aware lunch bunch does not go anywhere. My experience is not positive. They do not care about my loved one. I'm looking for another home for my 90 year old mother but changes can be difficult. I would not recommend this home to anyone until things change.

not a good experience

Grandmother had her [removed] shortly after arriving at Harvest Home. That was the first negative. They day we picked her up, we had to have somebody let us into her room, where I found her slumped over on her toilet. We had to get her out of there and put her in rehab. She was not checked on hardly at all. She was active at first, and when she ceased being active they did not investigate to see why and what they could do. It was not a good experience.

Facility was in poor condition and not a place for us. Foul odor and rooms only come as efficiencies. Presenter was excellent.

My experiences with Harvest Home have...

My experiences with Harvest Home have been good. I'm satisfied with their services. I'm happy with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, and care they provide.

Visited 4/23. Very clean, b...

Visited 4/23. Very clean, bright and spacious. Both assisted living & memory care locations next to each other. Courteous and knowledgeable staff. Met Mary Catherine and Rebecca. Well informed and knowledgeable. This at top of list. Alle these places don't seem to accept Medicaid.

We were told the food would be good a...

We were told the food would be good and nutritious, but It is all by Sysco which means frozen or packaged. My loved one wanted me to eat with her, but I just could not. I feel bad that she has to eat what they serve her.
They have gone through 3 directors since last year and that makes it difficult to get quality care.
We were also told that they would take them out to eat once per week and they have yet to do so. If I could move her to another facility I would. She cannot afford the other places so she is stuck here. I would say that it is better than a nursing home. I would advise family to make sure that they are keeping up with there loved ones illness and medications. Please be pro active do not take their word or anyone else's word on how they are medically.

Very Affordable

She seems to like the activities, especially the art classes. We chose because of the quality of the building, my interaction with the staff, and the cost. It is pretty affordable considering what you get.

This place was 'ok' but not...

This place was 'ok' but nothing great. The rooms were tiny and seemed pricey for what you get. The director there was super nice and helpful but the dining area wasn't all that clean and seemed too much like a dirty old diner and didn't seem very comfortable.

At first I wasn't sure I had made the...

At first I wasn't sure I had made the best move for my folks, but I know now that I did. They have made a 180 degree change. It will still take some time, but, there has been a huge difference since the 1st day we moved in. This community really does care about their residents. It isn't a job to these people, it is their passion to make their residents feel that they still have a place in this world. I can't put down in words the way they make me and my parents feel. But I do know this is home. Please if you are having problems or not sure where to go, come by and visit. You will understand then.

Some Good, Some Not So Good

One thing I didn't like is trying to get something changed in the room took them forever. My mother wanted a shower curtain put up because they don't come with shower curtains and it took them 3 weeks. Something else is my mom had problems with tv. She's supposed to get cable in her room but she said she was only getting 2 channels. She asked them about and two weeks went by before I called and talked to them. They said that's something the families deal with. The finally fixed it but they didn't want to.

This is the one that my mom could afford at the time. They gave her one free month rent so that was nice of them. it's a good place. I really can't complain too much. The only thing my mother doesn't like is they have these bells to call for help and my mom said it's like all night long and it wakes her up during the night because they're loud.

Receptionist was talking wi...

Receptionist was talking with friends when I walked in. I was not greeted nicely or in a timely manner. There was nobody on site that could take me for a tour or give me information. Very disappointing visit. I do not like to schedule visits, I like to see what place is like un announced.

Good pricewise and friendly. But ver...

Good pricewise and friendly. But very slow in providing information. Received marketing broshure, but was hoping for a copy of the contract agreement.

More country atmosphere and not sure ...

More country atmosphere and not sure Mom's style but clean (not as new feeling as the other) but privately owned and could make a huge difference since they just increased and last increase was 4 years ago. Corporate owned would increase more. Share a room and 2 rooms share a bath. Total of 4 women would use the same bathroom. Can provide a bed (no cost). Food at both places looked homemade and good.

Lovely amenties and social activites....

Lovely amenties and social activites. Price is more than competitve.

Looks like they would provide service...

Looks like they would provide services needed.

really liked this one

really liked this one

Harvest Home is an assisted living community offering long-term care. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care possible, while improving each resident’s quality of life in a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment. Harvest Home is where your loved one will find a comfortable and secure home, not just a place to live.

The residents of Harvest Home are the reason why we exist and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality care for them, while taking a personal interest in their well-being. Our residents represent many different walks of life and backgrounds, but all share a common need for assistance with activities of daily living, and our staff is trained and equipped to assist them in any way necessary. This assistance removes the stresses of everyday living from our residents, freeing them to enjoy each day to its full potential, and live life to the fullest.

At Harvest Home we are committed to improving and maintaining quality of life for our resident’s, and our ambitious activity program is proof of that commitment. We maintain a full-time, state certified activity director on staff, and every month brings something new and exciting. In addition, our regular activities throughout the month include our Lunch Bunch outings to area restaurants, Bingo club, Exercise Hour, Poker club, weekly Bluegrass Jam, Sing-Along, and many other exciting activities.