|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Dad is happy here
Having my dad on a regular schedule is a good thing. The staff seems compassionate about his needs. It is very clean and very well ran. He gets 3 good meals a day. He enjoys the daily activities and they has a Christmas party last Saturday that he had fun at. It has a patio with a very nice overlook. I would recommend this community.
good facility - large fee
It is a shame that providing a listing of the available facilities to the consumers costs the caregivers so much for the referral. I was shocked when the caregiver I chose from the list of 4 places in my area was billed $1500 for that referral. It hardly seem fair for putting the facilities name in the list. As it is, the caregivers lose a lot of the income thru state assistance but to also be billed that hefty fee seems unjust. I was told there are other referral agencies that do more for less.
From the Office
Sierra Madre Adult Care Home is an assisted living home which is owned and operated by a Registered nurse. We offer a home-like atmosphere combined with medical expertise. Because we are a small home our resident’s receive individualized care. Having a registered nurse on staff allows us to closely monitor the health of our residents.
At half the cost of most nursing homes, we ARE the alternative to commercialized facilities.
Family owned and operated