Sierra Madre Adult Care Home - Tucson, AZ

Dad is happy here

Having my dad on a regular schedule is a good thing. The staff seems compassionate about his needs. It is very clean and very well ran. He gets 3 good meals a day. He enjoys the daily activities and they has a Christmas party last Saturday that he had fun at. It has a patio with a very nice overlook. I would recommend this community.

good facility - large fee

It is a shame that providing a listing of the available facilities to the consumers costs the caregivers so much for the referral. I was shocked when the caregiver I chose from the list of 4 places in my area was billed $1500 for that referral. It hardly seem fair for putting the facilities name in the list. As it is, the caregivers lose a lot of the income thru state assistance but to also be billed that hefty fee seems unjust. I was told there are other referral agencies that do more for less.

Sierra Madre Adult Care Home is an assisted living home which is owned and operated by a Registered nurse. We offer a home-like atmosphere combined with medical expertise. Because we are a small home our resident’s receive individualized care. Having a registered nurse on staff allows us to closely monitor the health of our residents.

At half the cost of most nursing homes, we ARE the alternative to commercialized facilities.

Family owned and operated