J & E's Caring Hands Assisted Living Home - Tucson, AZ

New Ownership February 2015

Husband & wife recently sold this business to a new owner. Then 50% staff turnover and the care became less than desirable. I moved my husband out as quickly as I could (one week). It's no longer the same place as advertised.

This was real nice and my m...

This was real nice and my mom is on a waiting list. Only 4 seniors are in this house. Four bedrooms and 4 tenants. Once they are a tenant and need to go on Medicade they will not make them move. Owner is a nurse and wife has medical background and they live next door. They are the caregivers with a part time employee and a full time night employee.

We are a small Adult Care Home that offers individualized, compassionate and professional care in a relaxing, serene environment. The owners are experienced Health Care providers. that understand the fine balance between independence and the need for assistance We offer three nutritious meals a day, anytime snacks; as well as activities daily and weekly shopping trips. Laundry service and housekeeping are available at no extra charge.

At J & E's we believe that the best care encompasses a respect for your abilities and assistance when required.

Our professional staff is available 24 hours / 7 days a week for what ever needs may arise.