Sheila's Crystal Care Home III - Antioch, CA

Wonderful

He is doing great and the care is wonderful. They gave him a haircut, he gets daily showers and they make him change his clothes. He enjoys the food so much and says they feed him too much! It is a wonderful place and they treat him good. Soon we hope to understand what the staff are saying, the accent is there. We communicate well but with time we will be better.

Bernie and Luz tok the utmost care for our Mom. We will be forever grateful.

Great for Alzeimer Patients

This place was like night and day from the large facility she came from. This place knows how to handle Alzheimer's .
I used visit my mom at the other (large) facility and never knew what I was going to see. It was always dirty. There was always something wrong there. It is so nice to come to Sheilas and never have a problem. I walk in unannounced, and it is always clean. It never smells there. My mom is always positioned beautifully. The price is way lower than the bigger facility. We just love it there...

I Liked This Place Right Away

They're really really great people. It's really clean all the time. I think the value is really good. My dad is on hospice so he can't really do activities but I do see them helping the other residents there. They really try to make sure they're comfortable and outside when it's nice and so forth.

I think they're just really excellent, I'm so happy that we found them. We looked at a few other place, some of which I did not care for at all, but I liked Sheila's right away.