Golf View Home - Brentwood, CA

Though this house is attractive from the exterior it has issues in terms of staffing shortages. Also, though I had an appointment the person who answered the door was not expecting me. She was polite but having worked in the health care industry myself I was able to determine there are possible financial issues at play (underfunded and understaffed?), hence one star but I'd give it zero stars if that was an option. I would not place my loved one here.

Anything I don't care for I will take it up with them and they will change it. They are very good with my rules.

made mom feel special

My mother passed away about four days after putting her in Golf View Home, but during that short time they made her feel very special and well cared for. I am very appreciative of all that they did and would highly recommend them.

Golf View was the most friendly

It’s a great community. The staff is very friendly. I had toured five communities that day and Golf View was the most friendly. They sat down and talked to me.

Lodie was very nice- appear...

Lodie was very nice- appears to be compassionate and helped ansewer my questions. place appeared a bit clutered and bathroom was not cleaned. my mom has her witts about her and is very particular, sort of a germ phobe. so it was a no go. She really needs to be in SNF for now.

Wonderful Care

My mom lived here for the last 6 weeks of her life. I could not have asked for a better board and care home. Evelyn and Tess treat their residents like family. My mom was so well cared for by these "angels." This home also maintained an excellent relationship with hospice. I would recommend this facility without hesitation.

Showed up for scheduled app...

Showed up for scheduled appointment and they wouldn't let us in the door, said they had no openings and made a comment about A Place for Mom.

Nice

Nice

Caregivers are great. Experienced wit...

Caregivers are great. Experienced with Alzheimer's care. Decent lay out, easy access. Clean. Great view for residents to look out at. Quiet area.